Big Data in Healthcare Market-Overview
The big data in healthcare market insights report has valued the industry size at USD 21.3 billion in 2022. The big data in healthcare market industry is projected to grow from USD 25.1 Billion in 2023 to USD 81.1 billion by 2030, exhibiting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.2% during the forecast period (2022 - 2030).
The immense potential of big data in the healthcare sector where massive quantities of data are estimated to lead to the market rise in the coming period. The market's report is efficiently analyzed as per MRFR, which provides outlooks for the global markets. The market is estimated to witness a considerable CAGR in the forecast period.
The use of big data in numerous biosciences uses, predominantly in genomic sequencing and drug discovery is estimated to create opportunities for the big data in healthcare market players. The widespread deployment of cloud infrastructure is estimated to further augment the big data in healthcare market.
Big Data in Healthcare Market-Latest Developments
· An algorithm for deep learning predicts the need for Crohn's disease treatment. An analysis of videos taken during capsule endoscopy (CE) of Crohn's disease (CD) tumours showed that a deep learning (DL) model may accurately identify the requirement for biological therapy. This research was reported in Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology.
· Marketing Inconsistencies and Medical Devices With AI Found. Researchers discovered inconsistencies between the marketing and 510(k) approval of medical devices with artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning (ML) capabilities in a recent study that was published in JAMA Network Open.
· COVID-19 Treatment is Improved by Message Classification Using NLP Model. Researchers from Georgia Tech and Emory University School of Medicine utilised message classification to improve COVID-19 treatment by utilising natural language processing (NLP), a form of artificial intelligence (AI).
· Osteoarthritis Subgroups are Classified Using Models Based on Pain and Disease Severity. In a recent study that was published in the journal BMC Medical Research Methodology, researchers created a number of algorithms that could distinguish between different subgroups of osteoarthritis (OA) patients based on factors like pain, disease severity, and functional limitations.
· Following military deployment, PTSD is predicted by a machine learning model. According to a study published in the journal Nature Medicine, researchers have created a machine learning (ML) model that can effectively predict the likelihood of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) before a member of the US military is deployed.
The segmental study of the big data in healthcare market is carried out on the basis of components & service, analytic service type, analytic service applications, and region. The components & service segment of the big data in healthcare market consists of software and hardware type. The software segment is additionally sub-segmented into electronic health record (EHR) software, practice management software, workforce management software, and revenue cycle management software. The hardware segment is additionally sub-segmented into data storage email servers, virtual private network (VPN), routers firewalls, and wireless & access points. The analytic service type segment of the big data in healthcare market consists of predictive analytics, descriptive analytics, and prescriptive analytics. The analytic service applications segment of the big data in healthcare market consists of financial analytics, clinical data analytics, and operational analytics. The region segment of the big data in healthcare market consists of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The regional review of the big data in healthcare market consists of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The North American region has been leveraging several benefits of big data in healthcare, while quickly implementing AI and IoT, leading to the region's top position. The North American big data in the healthcare market has been one of the initial regional markets to accept digitization, in the healthcare industry, producing colossal quantities of raw, unorganized data. The European region’s big data in the healthcare market is benefitting due to the value given to data analytics and big data in healthcare and the elevated spending in this respect. The progress activities supported by the robust government support and surge in widespread research united with the faster use of smart connected devices are accountable for big data in healthcare market growth in the region. The Asia Pacific region’s big data in the healthcare market is the quickest emerging market. In the mobile healthcare market and mHealth Device Market, the big data analytics has been a key success in directing to substantial profits due to the mounting internet and smartphone usage.
The market is likely to be lifted by the reformative trends that are shaping the global market. The development of robust delivery chains is predicted to enhance the pace of progress in the upcoming months. The financial stimulus being provided by many government bodies to regenerate their national markets is estimated to spur the global progress rate. The agreement of various international trade deals is estimated to further foster the expansion of the market. The capitalization by market companies to establish robust e-commerce and retail channels is projected to motivate the development of the market. The improvement in the rate of innovation is estimated to further open up new aspects of the market. The engagement of technology and strategy-based approach is likely to ensure better chances for success in the future. The increased emphasis on high-revenue decision-making in the market is estimated to prompt its quicker return to normalcy in the coming months.
The prominent players listed in the big data in healthcare market outlook report are McKesson, GE Healthcare, Optum, Cognizant, Cerner Corporation, Dell, Epic System Corporation, Siemens, Philips, and Xerox.
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) is a global market research company that takes pride in its services, offering a complete and accurate analysis with regard to diverse markets and consumers worldwide. Market Research Future has the distinguished objective of providing the optimal quality research and granular research to clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help answer your most important questions.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)