Đã đăng: 2 năm
After shooting MV Mo Jingyan once again felt that singing and shooting MV was really a magical thing There was no plot at all He only pursued visual effects So Mo Jingyan decided to ask 80 more to let her develop more in film and television Thanks for your hard work! Let's get some rest! The director said "Xiao Xu go and buy something to eat It's my treat" "Yes!" As soon as Xiao Xu heard the director's invitation he was very excited and immediately ran out to buy food As soon as he opened the door he saw 80 come in holding a big package in his hand and said "Sister Mo your package" "Thank you give it to me" Mo Jingyan took the package looked at it only wrote the address of Tianmeng Company did not write who the sender was and the word was obviously written in a very hasty situation but also cut the package list several times Xiaomao stretched out his neck and asked "a gift for fans" How nice We haven't even received a gift yet Mo Jingyan said with a smile "You are so excellent and there will be Sports & Entertainment some in the future" As she spoke she opened the package and found that it was full of a box of local food including cakes and walnuts which were delicately packaged and the white and round cakes were not broken at all Whoa! Sister Mo! So happy! I'm just hungry! With these words Xiaomao reached out and grabbed out the cakes and swallowed them one by one Mo Jingyan looked at Xiaomao like that and thought it was funny It was getting late After shooting for a day everyone was very hard so he called the staff to come and eat together It's delicious! Thank you Sister Mo Everyone had a mouthful of snacks and ate happily Mo Jingyan was holding a small white cake and eating it slowly Let's watch some entertainment Someone turned on the TV the black screen flashed suddenly Wang Ziyou's face immediately appeared in front of everyone Mo Jingyan heart choked hurriedly covered his face This kid Sure enough she was so popular that I saw her as soon as I turned on the TV A girl in the staff saw Wang Zi and immediately shouted "Wow!"! It's ZOE! So handsome! As soon as the girl shouted a boy next to her teased her "Hey how can you be so ignorant" Sister Mo is here How can you be crazy about ZOE The girl turned to Mo Jingyan here to look over Mo Jingyan was very embarrassed hurriedly pretend to be busy On TV Wang Zi's long black hair was curled up and her makeup was very heavy as if she was attending a fashionable dinner When the reporter asked her how she felt about her recent new play Wang Zi took the microphone and said that her biggest feeling was that she could not wear high-heeled shoes at all and she hoped that she would be shorter Mo Jingyan sat in front of the TV and was very speechless to Wang Zi This kid always spoke so freely I really didn't know that the people who worked with her would make people feel that Wang Zi was a big name when they heard that the height of the leading actor was very obvious China Manufacturers Mo Jingyan can not help but worry about her not everyone can tolerate her venomous tongue The reporter changed the subject and suddenly asked "I heard that ZOE was recognized on the street alone Is there such a thing" The corner of Wang Zi's mouth twitches again "About this matter it is really my negligence" "Then why does ZOE go shopping alone" "Actually I just want to send some special products to my family and I've always had this habit" Wang Zi also wanted to continue talking about her family but did not expect the reporter to snatch the white But it is said that ZOE sent a copy to MONICA So MONICA is your family As soon as this sentence came out all the people who were eating cakes at the scene stopped and turned to look at Mo Jingyan Mo Jingyan's face was earthy and the small cake in his hand almost fell to the ground Xiaomao took a look at Mo Jingyan and Wang Ziyou on TV how could their petrified expressions be so similar Act 30 The MV was shot unusually fast with a few movements and it was done in less than a day After shooting Mo Jingyan went home to rest and had no other work at all Sometimes when the mobile phone rings she will go to see it at the first time but basically it is not 80 No 80 phone means no job no job means anything whether it's an artist or an ordinary person it's a fatal thing
Mo Jingyan turned on the TV and passed by an entertainment channel that was now broadcasting a talk show live Originally Mo Jingyan pressed the channel very quickly Wang Ziyou's face flashed past her eyes and turned into a big face bug of the children's channel Mo Jingyan quickly turned back and saw that it was really Wang Ziyou! Wang Zi sat on a red sofa again with long black hair and delicate makeup especially the perfect Office & School Supplies lips with peach lip gloss as fresh and attractive as fruit Mo Jingyan's eyes straightened inexplicably some guilty feeling of being a thief even in her own home a little afraid that others would know that she was watching Wang Ziyou's program at the moment I haven't seen her for nearly a month and I feel that Wang Zi seems to have lost some weight or not some but a lot because she would have been fatter than the real person on TV but now through the camera Mo Jingyan can still clearly feel that Wang Zi's slap face is smaller Is it too hard to shoot The atmosphere at the scene was very jubilant as if Wang Zi was on the show with the leading actor for the new movie The hero looks very honest a little wooden what the host said he did the feeling of a good old man is very strong Wang Zi who was sitting beside her was motionless looking like a lazy queen with a smelly face and did not know which country her mind had wandered to ZOE…… ZOE!” The host called her Wang Zi trembled obviously again and came to her senses "Huh" The host shouted exaggeratedly "Is our program really so boring" ZOE's brain is starting to empty! All the people at the scene laughed and Wang Zi just perfunctorily hooked the corners of her mouth Mo Jingyan felt that she was not in the state That's no good Why do you suddenly lose your fighting spirit Completely unlike the time when she was filming "Original Flavor" together before she was so devoted to every detail and Wang Zi who worked so hard and seriously was what she should look like trade-global.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian