Đã đăng: 1 năm
My husband was too lazy to say more, so he took Hai Yunjing out of the hall. Tan Renjie and Xie steward could not stay, so they had to send them to the gate of the village, borrowed two good horses, and watched the two of them get on the horse and go around the foot of the mountain before turning back to the hall. During the banquet, most of the food and wine had not been touched. Tan Renjie filled himself with a glass of wine and breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly, a proud smile appeared on his face. "Steward Xie stepped forward and said in a low voice," Villa Leader, although we have cheated, we must prevent them from coming again. "No," said Tan Renjie with a smile. "The old man has already believed that the tin coat was stolen. Now he's in a hurry to find the'dragon scales'. He won't be bored again." "Dragon scales?" The steward exclaimed. Tan Renjie nodded and said, "The old man was originally a eunuch in the palace, so I deliberately revealed that the'iron coat 'and the'dragon scales' were imperial treasures. He really believed it." "Is there really a'dragon scale 'in the world?" Asked the steward. Tan Renjie laughed and said, "Who knows?"? Even I have only heard of this name, how can I know that it is not because of the'iron coat 'that a'dragon scale' has been fabricated. Then he ordered in a low voice, "You must pay more attention to the security arrangements in the village, and carefully check the firearms and ambushes everywhere.". If the old man doesn't come, there may be other enemies sneaking in to watch. The steward replied, "My subordinates will be careful. Please ask the Villa Leader to take a lot of photos.." "You don't have to worry about me," said Tan Renjie. "Anyway, I won't treat your father and daughter badly." After drinking several cups,Inflatable water park on lake, he turned back to the study, closed the door and bolted it. The steward looked at the door, sighed lightly, and said with emotion, "a man in his early fifties is still doing this shameless thing." Alas, he shook his head and left sadly. Tan Renjie stood quietly behind the door until the steward Xie was far away, then he sneered and raised his hand to press a picture of "fishing in the cold river" on the wall. He first presses the head of the fisherman in the book, then presses the "rudder" and "rocks" in order,inflatable castle with slide, and finally claps the longan gently. Hearing the sound of "earning", the canopy of the fishing boat in the picture suddenly opened automatically, revealing a red bead and a keyhole. The red ball was not a button, but the end of a delicate key. Tan Renjie pulled out the key and threw it into the hole, turned it gently, and the opposite bookcase slowly moved away. The secret door under the bookcase leads to a magnificent secret room in the wall. Tan Renjie entered the secret room through the secret door and said with a smile, "Xiao Bai, how can you thank me?" WWw.xiAosHuotxt.COM Chapter 41 retreat with disappointment. t.xt. Small . Say . God . Don In the room, the gauze covers the incense cage, the brocade couch is horizontal, the embroidered quilt, the Mandarin duck pillow, the four walls are inlaid with glass mirrors, and the chair cushion and mattress are embroidered with lifelike "Spring Palace Secret Opera Picture". It seems that this is a "hidden" golden house, but sleeping on the brocade couch is not a beautiful woman like a flower, Inflatable meltdown ,large inflatable water slide, but a "powder demon" white jade fragrance. Bai Yuxiang only wears a silver shining one. Tight waistcoat "limbs are exposed outside the flower quilt, hair actually pulled a loose palace meeting, skin actually delicate like a woman, face actually has a bit of lazy" charming ". But his "affectation" was not for flattery, but for the sword wound on his left arm. I don't know if it was because of the injury and loss of blood, Bai Yuxiang's face was pale, and his grief was also withered. When he saw Tan Renjie come in, he just smiled sadly and asked listlessly, "Has the old man gone?" Tan Renjie smirked and said, "He listened to my words and was so convinced that he didn't even bother to drink, so he left in a hurry." As he spoke, he sat down close to the collapse and gently stroked Bai Yuxiang's injured arm with his hand. He asked lovingly, "Xiao Bai, is the wound better?"? Does it still hurt? Bai Yuxiang shook her head and said, "It doesn't hurt very much. It's just a little burning." Tan Renjie said with a smile, "That's because of the new medicine. Don't be impatient. You'll recover in a few days. I've asked Xie Laoer to prepare another medicine for you. It's specially for knife wounds.".
” "Renjie," said Bai Yuxiang, "you've been so good to me that I don't know how to repay you.." Tan Rujie hurriedly covered his mouth and pretended to say, " 'Don't say that again. As the saying goes, a husband and wife are blessed for a hundred years in one night.". What kind of relationship do we have to be polite? Bai Yuxiang glanced at him from the corner of her eye and suddenly chuckled. Tan Rujie was so itchy that he couldn't help himself. He sucked his mouth and kissed Bai Yuxiang on her cheek. He whispered, "Xiao Bai, I can't tell why."? When I saw you, I was a little confused. "No," said Bai Yuxiang softly! Look at your moustache. It hurts so much. Touching his graying beard, Joker said with a smile, "I'm only fifty years old, and it's not time to grow a beard. I'll shave it off later, so as not to puncture your tender eyelids." "What does a 50-year-old man look like with a shaved beard?" Asked Bai Yuxiang. Tan Renjie said, "If you're only half a year old, do you think you're old?" "Of course," chuckled Bai Yuxiang. "It doesn't matter if I'm a little older," said Tan Renjie. "I'm old and strong. '!" Old and strong. "Bah!" Said Bai Yuxiang! The more you talk, the less people talk. The teaser laughed and said, "I would like to ask the hero in the twilight, where does the gentle live? Since ancient times, heroes are not afraid of old age, but they are afraid of loneliness and no one to accompany them when they are old." Bai Yuxiang blushed and said, "I'm not a gentle man, and I can't accompany you for a lifetime." "You are not a gentle village," said Tan Renjie in a loud voice. "You are a soul-dispelling cave." "Damn it!" Bai Yuxiang shouted with a smile. With a backhand punch, he punched it. In the chamber of secrets, a string of dissolute teasing laughter was raised, and the two shameless people actually followed the example of their children and flirted with each other. After laughing for a while, Bai Yuxiang pretended to be sad and said, "Although I'm safe here, the poor'Four Concubines of the Firebird 'have been with me for many years, but they died tragically by the sword. Those men in yellow will not stop here. They will come here sooner or later." "What are you afraid of?" Said Tan Renjie. "They're lucky if they don't come. If they dare to step into the Fire King Village,inflatable floating water park, I, Tan Renjie, won't let them turn into flying dust. I'll call them the'King of Gunpowder '." 。 joyshineinflatables.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian