Đã đăng: 2 năm
The autumn wind stirred the curtains, the breath of rain came in with the wind, and the cold chill in the heavy rain at the end of autumn made people feel that winter had come early. Lin Wan stayed in the hospital for a few days before she was discharged. Su Ke came to accompany her: "Why do you live here?"? You think it's a hotel? "It's not a good place to say that you don't enter the medical door or the official door." Lin Wan said, "I don't want to go back. The house is so big and empty. It's very uncomfortable." In fact, she received a call from the furniture dealer the day before yesterday, saying that the crib she ordered had arrived and had been delivered to her home. This child was the baby she and Dong Yi had been looking forward to for a long time, so it was gone for no reason, and she felt that there was simply no way to face the baby room that had gradually taken shape. Think about it, how Dong Yi longed for the arrival of this child from the bottom of his heart. She was just pregnant, and he went to buy a lot of pictures of big fat dolls and pasted them on the wall. He also bought more than a dozen dolls and put them in the living room and bedroom. Every night, he had to watch a guide to freshmen before he could fall asleep and see a big man like him doing these things clumsily. She was still laughing in her heart. But now, because of her carelessness, not strong,Inflatable mechanical bull, let all this become a bubble into ashes. "Why don't you live with your mother and accompany you?" "Mom just retired this year and went out to travel with Dad. I'm afraid it will affect their mood, so I haven't told them yet." She saw that Su Ke seemed a little worried, and in turn comforted her: "I'm not afraid. I'll go back today. The nanny has been found." Su Ke sighed: "Alas, maybe you have no fate with this child, but the doctor also said that you are still young and healthy, and will soon be able to have another child.". Dong Yi will come to pick you up later,Inflatable indoor park, right? Then I'll go first. There's something else in the company-it's your business. "What's the matter?" "There are a lot of things going on these days. Dong Yi may have forgotten to tell you that it's strange that someone wants your land." Lin Wan was taken aback. "Who?" "I don't know, I was so busy a few days ago that I pushed the appointment, but the other side was in a hurry and asked if it was going to increase the price, saying that the price was easy to negotiate.". I'm so surprised. I've never seen such a strange thing in this business for so long. Is there gold buried under that graveyard? I'll have to check it out for you later. Lin Wan had already become a frightened bird. She nodded hurriedly and said, "I want to check it carefully. I can't trust anyone except my family and you. I won't delay you. I'll send you down first." She was not seriously ill, but because she was in a bad mood and afraid of noise, she went to the convalescent building behind the hospital, where the rich and powerful people lived. It was almost as quiet and thoughtful as a hotel. It was only four stories high, with escalators on both sides and a beautiful small garden in the middle. While chatting with Su Ke, inflatable floating water park ,inflatable water slide, she sent her downstairs. Su Ke looked back and could not help sighing: "How can people not want to make a lot of money? It is reported that almost all women of childbearing age have had at least one abortion. It can be seen that this is a minor illness. But you see how thoughtful your husband has arranged you." Lin Wan spat at her: "Look at what you said!"! I'll let you live if you want. Su Ke also felt that this was inappropriate, so he laughed and said, "I'm not praising your husband for making money.". By the way, you know, he threw down the land in the east of the city a few days ago, and now I don't know how many people are interested in it. Lin Wan said, "Yes, he is very busy these days and looks very tired." Su Ke hesitated for a moment: "But I think Lao Dong's land is expensive." He still has unfinished real estate on hand, so can the funds be transferred? Lin Wan said in a low voice: "It is not with Tang Jin to carry up, man, willful like a child, he said to go to the bank loan." She looked at Su Ke and hesitated to speak: "You say." Did he really do it? She did not say who this'he 'was, but Su Ke naturally understood and thought about it before answering: "That has to ask him himself." Lin Wan was silent. The weather was strange these days, and then it began to rain again. She watched Su Ke go, gathered her clothes, and slowly turned to go upstairs. Walking to the door of the ward and finding that the door was unclosed, Lin Wan thought, "It must be Dong Yi coming.".
” Dong Yi made a phone call before Su Ke left, saying that she would arrive in ten minutes, and just then she sent Su Ke away on the other side, and it was possible that two people had missed it. Just as she was about to push the door and go in, she was surprised by the sound coming from the room, and the male voice was clear and pleasant, very familiar. I just wanted to visit her. The tone was calm and calm, and it was Tang Jin's voice. Dong Yi's tone was similar to his: "I'm afraid she doesn't want to see you very much." Tang Jin smiled softly. "She doesn't want to see me?"? Or don't you want to see me? Autumn was originally a dry season, but Yancheng had an unusual amount of rain this autumn, so that the ground was wet and the air was filled with the smell of moisture. The sound of raindrops falling on the leaves made Lin Wan's heart jump. She peeped through the closed door. The light in the ward was bright. Tang Jin was standing with his back to her, while Dong Yi was facing her. There was not much expression on his face. He made a gesture to Tang Jin to sit down on the sofa in the reception room. Then he lit a cigarette for himself, took a puff and smiled faintly: "You are wrong. I would like to meet you for a while. People like you are rare in the world." "I wonder if that's a compliment?" "You can understand for yourself, but in fact you should be glad that if you met me ten years ago, you would not be able to walk out of this door intact today." "I naturally know that ten years ago Dong Yi was the boss who made many people afraid-but it doesn't matter whether I know it or not, the key is whether your wife knows it now." Dong Yi lowered his head and took a puff of smoke. "You seem to know me very well." "If you know your enemy and know yourself,Inflatable water park factory, you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat. Didn't you also send someone to investigate me?" Dong Yi does not deny: "I never mind or fear the war with others, since you want to provoke disputes, then I will fight!"! I just want to know why you did this to her. Do you have a good conscience? 。 joyshineinflatables.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian