Đã đăng: 2 năm
"Humph!" Lie Chi Feng snorted in his nostrils and said no more. Of course, he knew that it was serious to talk to Ming Er with a little effort, but with Lan Qi, how could you be relaxed and satisfied? It would be better to ask him directly. The sound of the horse's hooves grew louder, and then the coachman uttered a hurried "whew!" The carriage stopped again. Two girls, why are you in the way? The driver's question came from outside the car. As soon as Lan Qibi's eyes brightened, she stared at Lie Chifeng with full interest and lowered her voice: "It's a girl?"? Heh. Third Master Lie, have you got into some kind of romantic debt? Lie Chi Feng took a look at Lan Qi, whose eyes were glanced out from the corner of his eyes, and two very low and very short words spat out from his thin lips: "Drive away." "Did you see a tall man in black pass by just now?" A woman's question came from outside the car. Her tone was very crisp. She wanted to be a straightforward woman. How interesting Ben, don't go and see. Lan Qi got up, opened half of the door, and walked out of the carriage. He saw two black horses standing in the middle of the road. They were standing in front of the carriage. Two young women were on horseback. He looked at them and smiled. "I didn't expect that I could meet such a beautiful woman in a wild way." The two women did not expect that the car door opened and walked out of such an evil and beautiful young childe, purple jade fan elegant, even the wild road was also full of splendor, the eyes looked at themselves intently, as if they were very affectionate, I couldn't help shaking my heart, thinking that if I could get such a pair of clear eyes like jade, it would be the ultimate happiness of life. But I don't know which woman can have a predestined partner. Such green eyes are really rare in the world. Blue eyes.. The two men were startled and stared at the man standing on the carriage, whose eyes were brighter than any Jasper in the world, the white jade fan swaying in the wind, and the evil spirit overflowing all over his body. It's him! "It's Qi Shao. Nice to meet you." The two women came to their senses. It's a great honor to meet the two beauties. Lan Qi smiled gracefully and unrestrained, and flicked his fingertips on the car door. "It's a pity to miss such a beauty. You all come and have a look. It's not inferior to the charm of autumn water." Hearing this in the car,316ti stainless steel, Yu Wenluo was the first to move. His eyes lit up. Then he pulled up his elder brother and pulled up Ning Lang. "Let's go and have a look." When he said this, he looked at Ming Er, who opened his eyes and smiled indifferently at Yu Wenluo's expectant eyes. The front of the carriage was very wide, and there was more than enough room for four or five people to stand. The driver had already jumped out of the carriage and waited. Four people out of the car door, eyes touched the two women on horseback, and then sincerely agreed that the phrase "compared to the'autumn water cross wave absolutely charming 'is not inferior.". The two women on horseback were both about seventeen or eighteen years old. One was dressed in a short red suit, very bright and beautiful, with broad features. At first glance, they knew that she was a woman with a crisp personality, while the one next to her was dressed in a light pink dress, with beautiful eyebrows and eyes, which made them naturally think of a word -- natural charm. A few days ago, uns c70600 ,x52 line pipe, at the foot of Mengshan Mountain, I met the younger martial sister in pink clothes, who was also very beautiful. But when I saw her now, there was a difference between clouds and mud. It was like the contrast between the silk flower in the bottle and the peach planted in the sky and dew. It was her. Yu Wenluo blurted out. His voice was not too big or too small, and it was enough for everyone present to hear it clearly. The two women looked at him and were stunned. Then the woman in the light pink dress smiled slightly, like peach blossoms blooming in March. It turned out to be two brothers of the Yuwen family. The voice was soft and thin, like a trickle trickling out slowly, indescribably pleasing to the heart and lungs. Why is Fu Shu here? Yuwen's cold and proud face also showed surprise. Master Yuwen, so you're here. Next to the woman in red is very happy to see Yuwen, "Miss and I are chasing the third master, who knows it disappeared in the blink of an eye, the eldest son just saw the third master passing by?" It turned out to be a pair of master and servant, but it looked more like a pair of sisters. Are you chasing Third Master? Yuwen's eyebrows moved. "What happened?" "He.." "Rong Yue." The woman in the light pink dress glanced at the woman in red, and she stopped talking. Fu Shu, what's going on? Yu Wenqi asked.
The woman in a light pink dress took one look at Yuwen and said softly, "It's not a big deal. It's just that Third Master Lie stole something from me." "What?" Yu Wenluo exclaimed, looking at the woman in the light pink dress in extreme disbelief, "did the third Master steal your things?"? How could he steal?! Believing that this was what several people present wanted to ask, the woman in red frowned and looked at her young lady with wide eyes. 'Hua Ying Fu Shu Nai Tian Zi 'is really a unique charm. Just when several people were shocked and stupefied, Lan Qi suddenly said in praise, "Ben Shao is really a feast for the eyes recently. He has seen the beauty of the horizontal waves, and now he has seen the rhyme of Fu Shu. Tut, God is really kind to Ben Shao." These two women are Hua Fushu, another great beauty in Wulin, and her maid Rong Yue. Hua Fu Shu turned her eyes to look at Lan Qi, who was extremely evil and beautiful, and then looked at Ming Er, who was like a jade immortal. For a moment, she was also very excited. She secretly gathered her mind and said with a smile, "Fu Shu can see Lan Qi and Ming Er together today. That's really a great honor." "Ah, so you are the second son of Ming." Rong Yue in red brightened her eyes and stared at Ming Er. "There are rumors in Jianghu that you are a banished immortal. I didn't know you were lying until I saw you today." "I'm a layman, and the two girls laughed at the praise of Jianghu." Ming Er hugged his fists and said with a gentle smile. If you can't be a banished immortal, there will be no other person in the world who can be a banished immortal. Rong Yue said briskly. Miss Rong Yue. Lan Qi shook his jade fan and said, "Is Ben Shao so much worse than the Second Childe?"? Can't you get the name of a God or a fairy? Rong Yue turned her eyes and stared at Lan Qi. Then she said briskly, "Qi Shao is more suitable for the title of'Bi Yao '. Similarly, there is no other person in the world who is worthy of this title." "Ha ha." Lan Qi chuckled, "Miss Rong Yue's words are really interesting, but." The jade fan covers the lips, the blue eyes flow,x70 line pipe, the wave light looks at Rong Yue, "If you choose one between Ben Shao and the second childe, who do you prefer?" 。 lksteelpipe.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian