Diễn đàn

The Best Farmer in the End of the World Crisis

He was afraid that one day, if he really became a bloodthirsty demon, would his brothers die one by one at his hands? And his old mother, who looked at him with loving eyes, would also be torn apart by his own hands? Hua Xiaoou remembered the Japanese ninja he met half a month ago. At the moment of seeing the ninja, Hua Xiaoou understood from the traction of his breath that he was a degenerate like himself, but he could still control his consciousness, and that man had been completely controlled by bloodlust and destruction and turned into a killing machine. The battle was the most dangerous one in his life. Although finally also injured the Japanese ninja, but also fell a serious injury, until now, the Japanese ninja is full of blood, cruelty, death, cunning, indifference. But there is no other emotional eyes besides killing, which are deeply imprinted in Hua Xiaoou's mind. Am I going to be like that? Hua Xiao's heart could not help but tremble, no, never, I will not become like that even if I die! Gu Hao stared at Hua Xiaoou carefully. Although there seemed to be no change in Hua Xiaoou's expression, Gu Hao saw something from the subtle changes in his eyes and the changes in his mood. He suddenly opened his mouth and said, "I know what you're worried about, but I'm afraid I'll do something in the process.". However, you think, after all, you are a primary peak of the evolution, and I am only a primary peak of the evolution, I really want to control you, is bound to spend all my mental strength, ha ha, when the time comes to hide in the depths of your body those dark energy outbreak, I will not be buried? Brother Long is also a spiritual evolutionist. You should know whether what I said is true or not. Hua Xiaoou stared at Gu Hao's eyes, which could not see a clue, and was silent for a while. Finally, he nodded heavily and agreed to come down! Chapter 30 crystallization of life. Hearing that Hua Xiaoou finally agreed, Gu Hao finally breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. For Hua Xiaoou, a semi-finished degenerate transformed by the dead,micro gear motor, it is absolutely a lie for Gu Hao to say that he is not worried. This Hua Xiaoou, put in the side that is absolutely a certain time bomb, maybe one day you will detonate, we do not say that people destroyed the whole Shangqi village, make an unrecognizable, heavy losses that is absolutely set in stone! Can give up directly, Gu Hao is unwilling, after all, such a powerful ability as Hua Xiaoou is estimated to be rare on the whole earth, he is not willing to let go. Since reluctant, but can not be laissez-faire, Gu Hao's only choice is to turn Hua Xiaoou from a time bomb into a controllable C4, and then hold this C4 in his own hands! Among them, the most important thing is naturally the first step, first turn Hua Xiaoou from a time bomb into a controllable C4, if not, Gu Hao's choice is to destroy him before Hua Xiaoou completely degenerates! But fortunately, Hua Xiaoou finally agreed to Gu Hao's request, Micro Gear Motor ,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, otherwise Gu Hao really did not know whether he should immediately start to eliminate this future trouble, er, as to whether he can fight or not, then let's say something else. "Take this thing first!" Gu Hao then took out a thing that had been exchanged long ago from the heart of the tree man and put it in Hua Xiaoou's hand. "This is a crystallization of life. After you eat it, you will temporarily neutralize most of the dark energy in your body, but the process will be very painful. Er, it should be similar to cutting meat from you with a knife. You must remember it." In this process, you must not faint or lose consciousness, once you faint or lose consciousness, then dark energy without your control, it is likely to erupt completely ahead of time, then I can only.. Although Gu Hao's words were not finished, the meaning of the words was already obvious.
After listening to Gu Hao's words, Hua Xiaoou said nothing, but silently took the cherry-shaped crystal of life from Gu Hao's hand and swallowed it in one mouthful! After the crystallization of life, it immediately turned into a cold liquid, from the throat of Hua Xiaoou began to penetrate into the whole body of Hua Xiaoou, with the infiltration of this liquid, Hua Xiaoou had been very quiet to stay in the body of the dark energy as if he had seen the enemy who killed his father swarmed up, instantly surrounded these alien energies, and launched a fight. The energy of these liquids is not waiting to be captured because of the disadvantage of quantity, but also launched an attack with dark energy. Suddenly, the two sides are you back and forth, a good kill, the battlefield suddenly filled with smoke, a mess! And this battlefield, not elsewhere, is Hua Xiaoou's body, this, can be bitter Hua Xiaoou, he felt that almost every muscle of his body, every nerve is transmitting a message-pain! Boundless as if there is no end to the pain! After experiencing a lot of pain and suffering, Hua Xiaoou, who thought that nothing could hit him, had a feeling of unbearable pain for the first time. He could barely keep a clear consciousness, and suddenly an idea appeared: Gu Hao of Nima, this is called cutting flesh on the body with a knife? This Nima is a hundred times more painful than you said, you. Gu Hao looked at the clenched teeth, cold sweat but did not make a sound of Hua Xiaoou, the heart can not help but secretly admire, this thing used on Hua Xiaoou's body pain that is no less than pouring a spoonful of hot oil on ordinary people, people can actually carry down without saying a word, this endurance, really worthy of admiration! If Hua Xiaoou knew what Gu Hao was thinking at this time, he would certainly jump up and give him an ear scratch, and then tell him loudly: admire, admire your sister, brother, this is so painful that he doesn't even have the strength to make a sound! However, Hua Xiaoou finally remembered Gu Hao's instructions, knowing that at this time he must rely on his own top, so, although the pain has almost blurred consciousness, but he still tried to maintain the last bit of Pure Brightness, trying to suppress the energy boiling in his body. Ten minutes later, the war in Hua Xiaoou's body finally came to an end. The dark energy, which had been dominant,Vending Machine Motor, did not win a comprehensive victory under the suppression of Hua Xiaoou. Although the life energy was losing ground under the encirclement, pursuit and interception of the dark energy, it finally kept a certain position. The dark energy formed a stalemate and stopped for a while. ichgearmotor.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị