Diễn đàn

Airspeed Star Mark _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn

Rong Rong, who was not far away, snorted coldly and said, "Does he still have the courage to go in next time?" Feng yuan stood up from the ground, because the safety of the sky mark is unknown, he is surprisingly not in the mood to appreciate the beauty at the moment. Stand up his chest, said: "What dare not, in fact, pain is also a kind of enjoyment, don't you have experienced it?" Rong Rong hesitated for a moment, or the first time someone said so in front of her, can not help wondering: "Pain is also enjoyment?" Feng yuan glanced at Moya and did not answer. Dark joy in Moya's heart, for Feng yuan. I can only enjoy the pain. After all, in the past year, his ribs alone have been broken no less than 30 times. If it were not for modern technology and the magic of the universe, I am afraid he would have been finished. Enjoying the pain is the best way for Feng yuan to deal with the wind wolf. Of course, that kind of physical pain and spiritual baptism in the Demon Temple do not belong to the same realm, Feng yuan is not as strong as he said, I am afraid only he knows. Just then, the light flashed. The body of the sky mark appeared in front of everyone, his eyes were closed, his face was as pale as paper,ultrasonic spray nozzle, and the breath from his body was almost imperceptible. The crowd quickly surrounded, Sostin's deep feelings for the sky mark, almost without any hesitation, immediately put his pure cosmic gas into his body, through the perception of cosmic gas, Sostin was greatly surprised, because the sky mark is now in a very dangerous physical condition, the body is empty,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, not only without the existence of cosmic gas and power, but also extremely weak vitality. It's like an unconscious vegetable. It's impossible! How did this happen? Sostin subconsciously exclaimed. Dilong and Rong Rong are surrounded, two people's ability is the strongest, each input a powerful cosmic gas to maintain the bones of the sky mark. Faint light around the body of the sky mark, his face finally has a trace of blood. As soon as the figure flashed, everyone felt an irresistible force coming, and fell back a few steps to the side. Moore walked in from the separated corridor with a cold face. The complicated expression in his eyes made Rong Rong, Dilong and others who were familiar with him can't help but be stunned. What's wrong with the teacher? Moore did not say a word, walked directly to the front of the sky mark, his hands were empty, and the body of the sky mark flew up and fell into his palm. Feng yuan felt the least about Moore's majesty, and he was extremely concerned about the situation at this time. He couldn't help asking, "Moore's controller, how is my eldest brother now?"? Didn't you say you wouldn't die in this Demon Temple? Moore's eyes fell on Tian Hen's face and said indifferently, "He will be all right. Feng yuan will continue to stay here to experience. As for Tian Hen, I will take it away for the time being. Rong Rong and Di Long, ultrasonic dispersion machine ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, you will continue to guard it. Don't slack off." His voice is very deep, full of majesty in the deep, the people of the space department power quickly stand up respectfully, bow their heads and say in unison: "Yes, the master." As soon as the figure flashed, Moore actually took the body of the sky mark to perform the method of moving the phantom, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant. Feng yuan Leng Leng looked at the place where Moore was just now, a burst of anxiety in his heart, even he himself did not know when he had taken the sky mark as his only dependence, now the sky mark was taken away by Moore, leaving him alone, will inevitably give birth to a feeling of emptiness. Sostin patted Feng yuan on the shoulder and said, "You can have a rest first.". The mental impact is hard to resist. Feng yuan shook his head and said, "No, I want to enter the Demon Temple again. My powers are not much worse than the eldest brother's. I'm sure I can get through it. I want to see what made the eldest brother like this." "Aren't you afraid of the pain?" Rong Rong asked in surprise? Although you have experienced it before, it will not be weakened the second time. You should think it over by yourself. Feng yuan smiled at Rong Rong, and a circle of blue wind suddenly appeared around his body. The next moment, he had answered Rong Rong's words with his actions and fell directly into the darkness. Rong Rong looked at the background of the wind far away, his eyes showed a trace of surprise, sighed lightly, and said: "It seems that I really misjudged them." ………… Consciousness gradually woke up, the sky mark only felt a burst of weakness, limbs can not use strength, reluctantly opened his eyes, he found himself in a wooden house.
The layout of the wooden house is very strange, except for the wooden bed where he lies, there is only one table, but there are all kinds of posters on the walls around him, and the main characters on the posters are all beautiful women dressed in extremely revealing clothes. Looking at these beauties, the sky mark only felt a heat in the brain, the spirit actually sobered a few minutes. Recalling everything before, Moore's eyes full of killing suddenly appeared in the depths of his mind. Oh, am I already dead? "You're awake." A deep voice sounded, and Moore came in from the outside. When he saw the poster of a beautiful woman in the room, he could not help blushing and waving his hands to both sides. Strange things happened, the posters actually turned into a few minutes, the breeze blew away, and the surrounding walls became completely clean. Moore coughed and walked a few steps to the bed of the sky mark, looking at him with dull eyes. What the sky mark could not see was that Moore's hands were trembling slightly behind his back. Take a deep breath and suppress your inner uneasiness. "Controller, since you already know my secret, why don't you kill me? Don't you hate the dark powers most?" Moore was awakened by the voice of the sky mark, with a complex light in his eyes, but his eyes were always soft. "Everything has passed, you don't have to mention it again, and I don't know anything." Tianhen was stunned. What did Moore mean? Does he want to let himself go like this? It can't be that easy, after all, the Holy Alliance has been opposed to the Dark Powers for many years. Are you going to let me go? Tianhen asked in surprise, he could not think of any reason for Moore to let go of himself. Moore said indifferently, "There is nothing to let go. You are still the manipulator of the Holy Alliance,ultrasonic molten metal, and I am still the controller of the Holy Alliance. If you like, you can call me a teacher." This sudden change made Tianhen feel unprepared. He stared at Moore for a long time before he squeezed out a sentence, "Can you tell me why?" 。 fycgsonic.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị