Đã đăng: 1 năm
Bai Diu Diu looked at her, and it turned out to be a girl, and it looked bigger than the other two male hyenas. After several attempts, they finally confirmed that the map was wrong. What can we do now? The female hyena also frowned, and there was no way for them to go in and confirm, "You." She gave the wolf a white look. "Do you remember the trap inside?" Bai Diu quickly shook his head, "then how can I remember?" "How do you know that outside?" The female hyena is still a little confused. It's too coincidental. It's not that I don't know, it's that I can't draw. I dug all these holes. Bai Diu Diu sighed, "rabbits dig holes badly, they go too far!"! If I don't dig myself, a pack of wolves will stare at me and a rabbit will dig a hole! Then he shook. The other two hyenas thought it made sense. The Wolf Clan is such a group of guys without the taste of wolves! "You promised to spare me." Two male hyenas waved their paws at him, and the female hyena stared at him for a long time before suddenly showing a grim smile. White Diu Diu jumped back a few steps, and before the female hyena could move her claws, she suddenly said, "Yes." He jumped a few more steps. "The map in your hand, the place where the trap is marked, should be the only safe place." "What did you say?" The female hyena stared at the map and looked up again. The fat rabbit had disappeared into the jungle. "Damn it!" …… Before the war — "How wide and deep is this hole, little rabbit?" A male wolf shook the mud on his paws. The hyena's two paws are the same width, but they are a little smaller than a wolf cub, and if they are deep, they are about the length of an adult hyena's claws. Bai Diu Diu buckled the small straw hat that the wolf mother weaved for him on his head and directed: "Then put the hunting clip on the bottom." After thinking about it, he explained, "In this way, the hyena will be caught if it steps on it, but the wolf cub will not fall down even if his paws are hanging in the air if he is not careful." Bai Diu Diu pointed to the other side, "Yes, dig a trap next to the trap, lest the hyenas use themselves to explore the way." The male wolf shook his hair and accepted his fate to dig the earth. The rabbit in the young master's house was very fierce and cunning. 71. Report "If you follow the grass, you won't meet hyenas." The wolf pointed to the snowball. "My brother said that hyenas especially hate the smell." Snowball tilted his head and said curiously, "Then why not arrange it outside the wolf clan?" Wolf Di recognized his brother's breath with his sense of smell and thought, "I don't know, but sister-in-law said that it's better to let them take it lightly than to make them angry." Then Wolf Di smirked. "But there's this kind of grass outside the cub shelter. Sister-in-law said she could save them from other adult wolves before the hyenas thought of a solution." "Your sister-in-law is so clever." Wolf Di nodded in agreement. "I think he's smarter than my brother." "The eldest brother is a violent maniac," said the younger brother, who disrespected his elder brother. Is it over there? The snow fox's hearing was better than the wolf's, and he faintly heard the movement in the wind. Ah! I saw my brother! Wolf Di excitedly dragged the snow fox to rush past, a careless was tripped by the stone down the mountain. The snowball didn't catch it, and the wolf rolled down. Fortunately, it was just autumn, Marble Projects ,White Marble Mosaic, the grass was still relatively dense, and the wolf rolled into the wolves without much suffering. Wolf Zhao Zheng and Shi Yan were confronting each other at this time. More than half of the wolves believed in his judgment and wanted to go back to the clan with him, but Shi Yan refused to let the wolves go. He also hoped to take this opportunity to break up Wolf Zhao's arrogance and step on him to establish his prestige in the wolf clan. Whose son is this? There's not much hair left. "My son is going to lose his hair, too, but he's not so exaggerated." "Whose son doesn't stay in the clan and comes here to die?" "I think the courage is commendable. My son of the Wolf Clan must go forward bravely." …… - "Oh?"? Why is there a little fox? - "Ah!"! I remember. Isn't that a wolf's cub? "I remember, too, the younger brother of the young Lord." "Shh, be careful that Shiyan will operate on you." "Cut, anyway, I just don't accept him.".
” "Yes, yes, yes, it's the first wolf's family, the first wolf's family.." Could it be that something has happened to the clan? As soon as Wolf Zhao turned his head, he saw a meat ball hit his arms, followed by a white fox running panting and almost rolling up. Xiao Di? Wolf Zhao picked up his brother, blew the grass on his body, and his face suddenly changed. Wolf Di breathed heavily and shouted, "Sister-in-law asked me to come to you. He was captured by three hyenas when he was hanging the flag!" "Hang the flag?"? What flag?! Shi Yan stared at him fiercely, but his voice was somewhat anxious. A white flag. The wolf described the color and shape. Shi Yan looked a little better when he heard this, but Wolf Zhao's gray-blue eyes were rolling with anger at this time, throwing Wolf Di directly on himself, glancing at the snowball, and putting him on his back, "hold your friend." The next second, like a sharp arrow, he ran towards the clan. Chapter 20 End of Heat, it is advisable to look for rabbits. Seventy-two, surrender The arrow whizzed out of Wolf Zhao's head and hit a male hyena in the eye. The wolves who followed Wolf Zhao were once again convinced by Wolf Zhao's inference that when they were near the hyena clan land, the hyena turtle was huddled in the clan land, which was not rich in products but was easy to defend and difficult to attack. When they were about to leave, they came out one after another to stop them, and even had a posture of death. Anyone has doubts in his heart. Not only is the wolf Zhao impatient, the presence of wolves have parents, wives and children, immediately also red eyes, one by one are extremely brave. The wolf and the snowball were not idle either, sitting on the back of the wolf and throwing arrows around. When the last arrow was used up, Wolf Zhao suddenly opened his mouth, "Sit down." Wolf Di hugged the snowball and grasped his brother's fur. Snowball was strangled out of breath and protested weakly, "Don't you think it's better for me to hold you?" "I'm bigger than you." Wolf Di compared their paws,white marble mosaic, indicating that snowball could not hold himself. As for the problem that snowball felt out of breath, Wolf Di looked at the soft flesh on his body and told the truth, "You are just fat." 。 forustone.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian