Đã đăng: 2 năm
Thank the empress Dowager originally felt that she had seen a lot of storms and waves in her life, and that she had some experience. As everyone knows, there are countless strange people and strange things in the world. Thank the empress Dowager to smile, a kind look, "you come here, and I will tell you how to embrace the great-grandson." When the Empress Dowager Cao saw that the queen mother did not seem to be annoyed, she came forward with a smile. Thank the empress Dowager and she said, "come here more." Cao queen mother and then two steps forward, thank the empress Dowager suddenly got up, a slap on the Cao queen mother to the ground. Xie Taihuang's back sank like water and said in a cold voice, "How dare you!"! You gave me the good news! What's the good news! The joy of having sex without a match! Or, the joy of Taizu's harem! Empress Dowager Xie Taihuang is not a weak woman, although the empress was born in a civil service family, but, I don't know if it's because of the mother's blood of Empress Dowager Xie Taihuang, the empress Dowager has come to hunt, ride and shoot. When she was young, she had two big slaps in the face and knocked the six sons of Emperor Taizong to the ground. Now, although she is a few years old, she has to fight in the morning. She is in good health. Adults don't even sneeze. This slap down, is a dull sound of a slap on the meat, Cao queen mother directly fell to the ground, a long time can not get up. Emperor yuanning was so frightened that he shouted "Mother" and rushed forward and held his mother in his arms. This time, Emperor yuanning's face was white. His mother's eyes were closed tightly. Half of her face was a red palm print. Her lips were broken and bleeding. Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty was so young that he didn't even have a fight because he was born as a prince. He had never seen such dignity as his grandmother. Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty was already lost, and the cold voice of the Empress Dowager Xie Tai sounded again, "Good,grey marble slab, very good!"! Wisteria, call everyone in! Empress Dowager Cao shivered and dared not pretend to faint any more. She quickly got up from her son's arms, knelt on the ground, and sobbed, "Empress!"! Concubine! "Empress, there's something wrong with my governor. But, but, sister Kexuan, I was going to give it to the emperor. It's not against etiquette." "It turns out that the emperor's concubines do not depend on talent shows,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, but on your plans as the Empress Dowager. What else do you have planned? You might as well tell me about it." Empress Dowager Cao's face was pale and half of her face was numb with pain. She trembled her lips and said, "Empress, I am the birth mother of the emperor. Don't I even have the qualifications to pick a lovely person for the emperor?" The Empress Dowager Xie Tai was furious. "Apart from the talent show and the marriage, I have never heard of the emperor's concubines being picked like this!"! Not to mention the concubines, even a casual maid in the palace was chosen according to the rules of the palace people! How did you enter the palace in those years? Didn't the imperial edict refer to marriage, and you were the side room of the late emperor? The person you mean? You go to check the laws of the East Mu, there is no queen mother refers to people, the will has not been done, the etiquette has not been carried out, then do the thing of living! Your heart is too impatient! Cao queen mother finally could not help but shed tears, if the first emperor, it is estimated that one or two can be soft-hearted, thank the empress Dowager in this life, the number of tears can be counted on one's fingers, she looked down on the most in her life is always crying to wipe tears of women, thank the empress Dowager face more and more cold. Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty hurriedly shared the burden for his mother and prayed, "Grandmother, all the mistakes are my fault!"! Me, White Marble Slabs ,Marble Granite Price, me, me and sister Xuan are also congenial. "Congenial?" Empress Dowager Xie said, "Do you have a matchmaker or a hired one? Do you dare to say that you are congenial?"? Who is sister Xuan? Which concubine in the palace, or your queen changed her surname to Cao? Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty said hurriedly, "Grandmother, Sister Xuan has no intention of coveting the throne. She, she can be a concubine." Xie Tai Empress Dowager sneers, "Oh, the original position has been discussed!"! Since it has not been established, which have to choose the imperial concubine! Is to choose the imperial concubine! Has always been an innocent woman of an innocent family, such a promiscuous bitch in the palace, she also deserves to enter the palace! How your gentlemen taught you! Do you know, that is the daughter of a courtier! You are the king of a country. Are you so indulgent and reckless? Then he asked the Empress Dowager Cao, "Your daughter of the Cao family is so cheap." The words of Empress Dowager Xie are ugly, but there are more ugly words in the world than those of Empress Dowager Xie. The key is, thank the kind of momentum when the empress Dowager attack, directly to the Cao queen mother scared paralysis, yuan Ning emperor is also pale.
He felt that he was the emperor, and accepting a concubine was not a big deal, but he did not think that the emperor's grandmother would be so angry. The Empress Dowager Xie said directly, "I don't want to see Cao's daughter in the palace again, nor do I want to see any Cao's family enter the palace again!"! It makes me feel dirty and disgusting! Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty said in a hurry, "Grandmother, it's all my fault!" "Indeed you are!"! Have you ever thought about what the emperor is? The power of the emperor, the same is bound! Do you think, as an emperor, you can spoil the daughter of a foreign minister? After that, in addition to Cao Shi such a cheap family, which serious people's life also dare to take a girl into the palace to pay their respects! If you are the daughter of a foreign minister, you can serve the king, but also the draft, but also the rules to do what? Your father, your grandfather, your great-grandfather, that is, Emperor Taizu, they are not as good as you, because they do not have your ability! Emperor Ning of the yuan Dynasty was scolded, his face was as white as paper, and he dared not lift his head. On the same day, yuan Ning Emperor was grounded, Cao Empress Dowager was sent back to Shoukang Palace, when she returned to Shoukang Palace to see, Shoukang Palace up and down, no one she knew, is a new person. Cao queen mother finally can't stand such a blow, at the moment a black, faint in the past. On the same day, Empress Dowager Xie announced that the cabinet had entered the palace and cut off the title of the Cao family. Cao Bin was demoted to five grades and demoted to his official position. With Lady Cao, he was not allowed to enter the palace again. As for Cao Xuan, not only was she not allowed to enter the palace forever, Empress Dowager Xie found a good place for her directly. She became a nun in Jingxin Nunnery! People say that when the son of heaven is angry, blood flows. The emperors of the Eastern Mu Kingdom did not often get angry, but the Empress Dowager Xie was so angry that both inside and outside the court were surprised. Control yuan left the imperial censor Zhong Yushi don't know why, he is the head of the imperial censor, this is not clear cut the Cao family title, there must be an explanation,Agate Slabs Countertops, Zhong Yushi courage enough, go to the cabinet to say. After all, it is not a trivial matter to cut the jue. forustone.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian