Diễn đàn

Hades wife love (Hades wife you are too bad--Mencius Chen Tang Ling)

Previously, on the other side of the Blood Sea Island, when he noticed the appearance of the Shenmue Cemetery, Dao Fang seemed to be very nervous. Now, after the strong man of the eye clan said these words, it was like poking the weakness of the road side. As soon as this remark was made, Dao Fang's face changed slightly and flashed away, and his eyes looked sharply at the strong man of the Heavenly Eye Clan. What's the matter? I'm sorry to open your scar! The strong man of the Heavenly Eye Clan ignored the ugly face of the Taoist and said with a little mockery in his tone: "The cemetery of gods and demons has made you and destroyed you. Even if you are strong, what's the use? This life is doomed to be just a chess piece in the cemetery of gods and demons. It is doomed to fall into the cemetery of gods, demons.." "Boom.." Dao Fang's whole body is full of momentum, and his intention to kill is fierce. The strong people of the Tianyan clan and the Jiuli clan also broke out their own momentum at the same time, looking coldly at Dao Fang. At this time, I took a strange look at Dao Fang, and my thoughts changed sharply. Although I didn't know what had happened, I faintly guessed something when I heard the strong man of the Heavenly Eye Clan say so. Dao Fang once benefited from the cemetery of gods and demons, and jumped directly from the fairyland into the realm of immortals, envying others. But something else must have happened, causing the Taoist side to be very afraid of the cemetery of gods and demons. Those tombs in the cemetery of gods and demons should be buried with the remains of some immortals. Listening to the words of the strong man of the Heavenly Eye Clan, the cause and effect of Taoism and the cemetery of gods and demons is very deep, and it is very likely that they will eventually fall into the cemetery,interactive whiteboard prices, becoming one of the many tombs. Dao Fang himself seemed to believe this, otherwise his face would not have become so ugly. Now the situation is on the verge of breaking out, and the atmosphere is tense. At this moment, the old God spoke in a faint voice and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, no one can think of monopolizing the power of this source.". How about capturing this son first and dividing it up after getting the power of the source? The old man was an old fox, and he was afraid that I would take advantage of the chaos to escape from this side, so he simply made such a proposal. As soon as this remark was made,outdoor digital signage displays, many strong people in the realm of immortals nodded gently, and my heart sank a little. At that moment, the voice of Dao Fang suddenly came to my ears. Break through on my side, now! I was slightly stupefied for a moment and looked at the road side subconsciously. He's gonna help me again? At this time there is no time to distinguish whether the way is sincere or false, if not as soon as possible, once those immortal level of the strong hand, there is no chance to escape. My heart crossed, my whole body tightened, and I rushed directly to the position where they were. Stop him! The old God gave a roar and followed closely. Other strong people at the level of immortals have also stepped in to stop me, intending to trap me here. Chapter 524 who can have such power? Dao Fang also made a move, and the surging force surged toward me, killing fiercely, with a posture of putting me to death. I was furious in my heart, and when I was about to try my best to resist, face detection android ,temperature check kiosk, the power of the Taoist side bombarded me suddenly turned around, directly bypassing me, and bombarded the strong immortals behind me. At the same time, the two strong immortals beside Dao Fang also joined hands to play a fierce attack, it seems that Dao Fang has said hello to them in advance, blocking the attack of the strong immortals on me. This sudden scene made those immortals angry and roared constantly. Dao Fang, you're tired of living! Why do you want to stop us? Dream "Go away!" …… The strong men at the level of immortals attacked in a rage, and the power of the gathering was needless to say. The two men beside Dao Fang snorted, took a few steps back, and their faces turned pale. With the strength of three people against so many strong immortals, it is simply a death wish! It's impossible for Dao Fang not to know this, but he did it anyway, just to let me escape from here smoothly. I have mixed feelings now. I don't understand why he did this? In the face of those immortals, there was a little bloodthirsty madness in Dao Fang's eyes, and a little strange smile at the corners of his mouth. The power of the eight prohibitions, open! Accompanied by a loud shout from Dao Fang, the breath of Dao Fang's whole body changed dramatically.
In a flash, his momentum soared crazily, growing several times, and it was crazy. Roughly estimated, only such momentum, comparable to the outbreak of the joint efforts of seven or eight immortals, which makes me frightened at the same time, but also has a further understanding of the strength of the Taoist side. Now I can only rely on the Jiulong furnace tripod to burst out four times the power of the immortal, he can actually be twice as strong as me, this gap is a bit big. But that doesn't mean I'm not as good as him! After all, I just entered the realm of immortals. I can't compare with him. I have the support of the surging Star Sea whirlpool. If I can be given hundreds of thousands of years, I will definitely surpass Dao Fang. Go After the Taoist shouted at me, he went directly to the immortals, who were extremely tough. I really want to break out and fight with these immortals. But in the end, reason stopped the madness in my heart. I took one look at Dao Fang, gritted my teeth and shouted, "Dao Fang, don't die!" This time, I owe him! I don't know if I can return this favor in the future! I rushed straight out of here, with a violent roar behind me, accompanied by a violent force sweeping through, and the fluctuation was extremely violent. I rushed out of here and appeared outside the island, accompanied by two people behind me. The old God and the beautiful God! After all, Dao Fang is not the kind of invincible existence, just to stop most of the immortal level of the strong is very good. I don't know how long Dao Fang can stop those strong people, so knowing that the old gods are chasing me, I dare not easily turn back and fight with them. Now this situation, nature is as soon as possible out of the sea of blood this area, if blocked by people,temperature scanning kiosks, the road side to do all in vain. I rushed through, and soon rushed out of the area of the sea of blood, and the old God with the beautiful God approached. Stay! Behind him came the sullen voice of the old God. hsdtouch.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị