Diễn đàn

Agent Rebirth: Quickly Wear Almighty Goddess

Agent Rebirth: Quickly Wear Almighty Goddess

[It's not easy to ask her for advice but I accidentally carved a wrong piece When her eyes swept over me I felt like I was in the South Pole] [Feeling sorry for you then feeling sorry for myself] Su Yaoyun felt an eyesore when he saw these people Every time I saw the temperature of my whole body drop by several degrees Shaohua have you ever thought about finding a partner The teacher who worked with Ye Shaohua was also very concerned about the life problems of his colleagues "The ambition of the Ye family is to let you marry into the He Petrochemicals family before There must be a follow-up" The teacher also knew Ye Shaohua's previous situation and the Ye family now regretted it and the teacher gave a tut Ye Shaohua carved an excellent energy stone in his hand and kept silent for a long time "Teacher I have a partner" The teacher was surprised for a long time and the news exploded The flower of Kaolin is too cold No one in the school dares to pursue the flower of Kaolin But if it is really taken a lot of people will go crazy Who is he Who is he The teacher stammered Ye Shaohua smiled The teacher thought of the person who went to the laboratory when he was free and he knew it in his heart One day a freshman dared to find Ye Shaohua and then came out dejectedly The teacher then saw Su Yaoyun with a black face a very violent breath all over his body and a faint animal shape Headmaster will there be an accident The teacher was restless "Shaohua has no animal shape Your Highness can slap her into a meat pie" The headmaster rolled his eyes "Then you can become a messenger of justice" The teacher really ran to the laboratory worriedly and as soon as he took a look the door was slammed shut In the laboratory His Highness who had just appeared in the shape of a beast was holding the flower of Kaolin against the table bowing his head and kissing it wantonly The flower of Kaolin was still holding an uncarved energy stone in its slender white hand It was obviously a cold white dress but at this time the delicate collarbone was showing a bit of heat [Ding! Complete the main task the system rewards 3800 points!] [Ding! 009 system for the host service 3800 points have arrived out of the world!] -- -- -- -- Digression -- -- Good morning everyone ~ Maybe there is one more plane maybe there are two more planes at most there are only two planes left or maybe tomorrow we will write the modern plane directly ^ _ ^ In a word near the end the outline of more than ten thousand words in the modern plane I will straighten it out tomorrow and write it directly When I write the outline my mood is complicated Recommend Youwen's Cute Wife General Manager Tan Must Be Abstemious Author Jia Ni Introduction At the wedding banquet Lan Yiqiao took hostages and successfully destroyed the wedding of her fiance and her mistress And go to prison again She thought she would die of old age in prison but the hostages fished her out She looked at the hostage in puzzlement "Are you returning good for evil" The hostage is Tan Shaochuan China Chemicals Suppliers He is a man who can make Qingcheng earthquake by stamping his feet Rumor has it that he is a profiteer! The profiteer never did business at a loss so she had to go to his house as a slave to pay off the debt she owed him At first she was reluctant but a few days later she was pleased Because her life as a slave is as comfortable as a queen After she slept on his big bed sofa and terrace viewing couch she was bored and slept with him Chapter 101 2 Live Goddess (1) First Watch After a moment of dizziness Ye Shaohua only heard the voice in his ear Cousin you must get the chance this time This is a gentle female voice Next to a sarcastic voice sounded "also strive for the opportunity do you know who is arranged with her" Qiu Xiao is holding Youyou now! I have long said that this activity is over Don't rush to humiliate yourself You must not listen "All right Gu Ming can you stop talking about it" The woman who spoke gave the boy an impatient look When they quarreled Ye Shaohua was sorting out the memories left by the original owner in his mind This is also modern but unlike the modern she lives in it seems to be a parallel space The original owner Ye Shaohua an ordinary college student became popular on Weibo because of her face and then Dou Hu Live signed her and became a star show of Dou Hu Live Chat on weekdays with a face you can have a lot of rewards There is a very rich man in the live broadcast room Qiu Xiao who gave the original owner a million yuan gift in one night for the ranking of the original owner at the last Mid-Autumn Festival
The original owner became so famous and Qiu Xiao also expressed his pursuit to the original owner through this time The original owner's family was also ordinary He was stunned by the local tyrant He readily agreed to get along with Qiu Xiao for two months but did not broadcast live waiting to marry into the rich and powerful Qiu family But the original character is general there is no Petrochemicals talent to show with a face to let Qiu laugh for two months on the tired Just half a month ago Qiu Xiao broke up with the original owner Not only did they break up but they also took a fancy to another new star show anchorwoman Youyou Youyou is a singing anchor She also studied music in college Although she is not as good as a professional singer she is very good in the group of female anchors Qiu Xiao spent thousands of yuan to give her a gift of four million yuan Youyou is not bad because this popularity is comparable to those big anchors And Qiu Xiao was obviously more serious and sensational than the last time and the whole live broadcast of fighting tigers was alarmed It is said that Qiu Xiao is serious this time And the original owner did not learn anything in the university all rely on the face to maintain the popularity I have been away for two months because I want to marry a rich and powerful family and now the live broadcast room is not popular at all But she can't do anything else so she can only lick her face again and come back live She is not the same as before The local tyrants in the live broadcast room have gone 7788 and the live broadcast of fighting tigers will not give her a big recommendation If she wants a recommendation she can only fight for it herself The girl who just spoke is the cousin of the original owner She has been helping the original owner to take care of the live broadcast She is the assistant of the original owner Gu Ming is the cousin of the original owner He came to C city to go to college After hearing about Qiu Xiao he wanted to beat Qiu Xiao and was stopped At present it is the good song of fighting the tiger held by fighting the tiger globalchemmall.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị