Diễn đàn

Shangguan Dingping traces thousands of miles.

Gu Du gained an advantage in one move, and his spirit could not help but be greatly boosted. With a long roar, he drew back his legs and automatically stepped back from his horse. He followed the sword and flew out. He stabbed Pan Zhengjiang in the chest and arm to catch his soul. The horse was not familiar with fighting, and he was not skilled in jumping forward and backward. Gu Xiao's move forced him to come to a hard block. "Ding!"! Ding! Ding! Ding! A series of gold and iron, Gu Pu only felt a hot tiger's mouth, the sword almost flew away, and Pan Zhengjiang's ghost claws were cut dozens of small gaps. "Hey!" Pan Zhengjiang gave a loud shout, and while Gulang's hands were still numb, he suddenly made a preemptive move. He did his best to come out, and immediately his countless claws and shadows surged everywhere. Both of them came to Gu Pu. Gu Pu did not dare to take it by force. With a timid step in his heart, he immediately jumped to the left. Then the soft gentleman's sword was still cut out horizontally, shining close to Pan Zhengjiang. Whew! Pan Zhengjiang suddenly got up from the saddle and rushed straight to Gu Pu from his head and feet. Gu Pu felt the strong wind on the top was like a wave, and he was shocked by the sword. Then he pushed the horse back, and immediately turned the sword into a dragon to catch the soul of Pan Zhengjiang. This is the unique skill of Wudang School, which is to "ride the wind and drum the waves" with "twelve styles of clouds". 'Humph! ' Bo Zhengjiang shouted angrily, "I didn't expect this boy to be from the Wudang Sect!" Suddenly there was a "poof!" I saw Pan Zhengjiang's toes on the soft gentleman's sword, and a huge body flew up again, fluttering back to his mount. The ghost hand catches the soul, this hand is extremely beautiful, the town of Gu Pu can only be in a daze- "Elder Du!" Pan Zhengjiang said to Du Fa, "What should this Wudang boy do?" When the eldest brother Du Fa heard this, he nodded sullenly. Seeing that Gu Puleng was even more proud in the local area, he saw the light of hatred in his eyes. He said coldly, "I was going to kill you with a knife, but I knew you were a dog under Wudang, but I didn't let you die so easily.". Boy, you were taught by that old dog? When Gu Hong saw that the other party had insulted his master in this way, he was so angry that his face turned pale. "Shut up!" He shouted! It's true that a dog can't grow ivory in its mouth. I'm young. I respectfully call you an old-timer. Now I know you're worse than a pig or a dog! As soon as Du Fa was shocked by his majestic temperament, he secretly admired his courage, only to hear him guffaw and say, "Well scolded!"! Good scolding! No one has scolded me like this for thirty years! Who is your master among the three heroes of Wudang? Gu Tan replied respectfully, "My teacher, Hui Xiazi, is the younger brother of the 14th generation leader of Wudang." "What a coincidence!" Said Du Fa with a cheerful smile. "Your master is with me. Come with me to accompany him."! Ha-ha Gu Pu was furious. Suddenly, a Yang in his hand rushed at Du Fa and shouted, "It was you, the devil, who imprisoned my teacher!"! I'll fight with you! Years of smoldering completely burst out in this, Gu Pu regardless of all the consequences, drum up the impulse of the moment, like a mad tiger rushed to Du Fa. Du Fa's martial arts were much higher than Gu Pu's. Seeing the situation clearly, aluminium coated steel tube ,aluminium coated tubes, he didn't even move his body. With a wave of his palm, Gu Pu's chest was like a giant hammer. With a tragic cry, he rolled in the air and fell two feet away. "Touch!" Gu Zhun felt a burst of confusion in his mind, coupled with a burning pain in his chest, and immediately lost consciousness-Du Fa immediately shook his body to the side of Gu Man, reached into his arms, and pulled out the black leather bag, which was even solid and firm in the moonlight-the red feather sword and so on all came around, Du Fa's face floated a proud grin, and soon opened the bag. Deep hand to touch inward-the other four faces but show greedy ferocious face-however! Du Fa refused to stretch out his hand for a long time, and his face turned from red to white, and then from white to blue. Suddenly, he raised his hand and threw the bag far away. He kicked Gu Pu with a flying foot. "Ouch!" Gu Lou woke up from the pain and looked at the five ferocious demons standing in front of him. He slowly closed his eyes again. No matter how Gu Lou was, Du Fa first felt his whole body. Except for some small objects and scattered silver, where was the treasure map? In the end, even the horse had been searched, but it was still impossible to find the treasure map. Gu Pu expected that he would die, so he simply closed his eyes and let them search enough.
Suddenly Gu Pu felt a burning sensation on his face. Then he heard Du get angry and shouted, "Good boy!"! Where did you hide the treasure map? Gu Pu slowly opened his eyes again. In his vision, he could only see five cruel and heartless faces, but he was very happy. Although he was seriously injured, and so badly injured, he could make the five devils fly into a rage. "I don't know what you mean?"? What treasure map do I have? Gu Pu smiled and repeated his first words, but his breath was very weak. Du Fa smiled coldly and said, "Boy!"! You have to be a bright spot. You have been hit by my Five Poison Palms. If you don't suit the remedy to the case within six hours, you will be ossified and die. Take out the treasure map to let you live! Gu Pu Wen Yu tried his luck, and sure enough, there was a faint feeling of Ma Ku in his chest. He knew that he had been poisoned, but he had already put life and death aside. At this time, his heart was empty and bright, and he did not feel any sadness. When Du Fa saw that the other party was silent, he thought that Gu Pu was afraid of death, so he added, "As long as you take out the treasure map, we will guarantee that the Centipede Gang will never trouble you in the future!" The temptation of this sentence was so great that Gu Pu's face flashed a look of heartbeat. Du Fa was so old and slippery that he immediately noticed it and heard him say, "I don't make false words in my life. One is one and two are two!" Gu Pu suddenly had a flash of inspiration in his heart. He really wanted to laugh heartily, because all six of them had been deceived by the seemingly honest and honest Mongolian. Had the Mongolian ever given him any treasure map? However, he admired the ingenuity of the masked man, and now he remembered that the man's fall from the horse was very suspicious, and that his breathing and pain seemed to be disguised. It was a wonderful reversal, he thought. When Du Fa saw a smile on Gu Pu's face, he thought the other party had promised to come down. He immediately waved his hand and explained Gu Pu's acupoint first. Then he said softly, "This treasure map is of no use to people, but you are willing to do it!" Gu Pu nodded on the ground and replied,side impact door beams, "I'd like to, but I've already thrown the treasure map into the roadside on the road. Go and find it yourself." Pan Zhengjiang listened and turned around, intending to go back and look for it- "Wait!" Suddenly Yin Lianlun opened his mouth and said. cbiesautomotive.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị