Diễn đàn

The beauty of the cold palace pet is dark and enchanting.

Walking on the road where the setting sun was shining on the ground, a beautiful young man in a man's costume was holding another little girl with a bright smile, who was also as beautiful as an elf. The setting sun pulled their shadows long, and they were followed by four men who looked at them with smiles in their eyes, who were also as beautiful as the elves. As if coming out of the painting, the picture is harmonious and warm, beautiful and soft. The girl usually skipped around the teenager and said curiously, "Mom, will it be fun to go there?" There was a hint of cunning in her eyes that was different from that of a child of her age. The boy smiled shallowly, "Yes, Yijun will have a good time." Strange dialogue, but surprisingly warm. The warmth of the heart. —————————————————— 138. The sky is wide The sound of the water is murmuring, and the spring water flowing down from the cliff is splashing down, like the pleasant sound of the copper bell on the ancient city wall. Under the cliff is a clear puddle, the puddle is surrounded by fog, filled with layers of white gas, bluestone as a platform, various shapes of gravel in the bottom of the water glittering and translucent, surrounded by trees, flat water like a huge mirror, reflecting the bright sunlight, such as silk as a mirror,metal stamping parts, birds singing and insects chirping. Surrounded by mountains, the mountains are towering and continuous, and they look like they are standing proudly. It was a little stuffy in the valley, and the people who had been moving forward began to stop. I saw that the water was clean and clean, so I walked quickly over and drank a stick of water. I felt cool and refreshing. My heart and spleen, because of the dizziness of riding a carriage for a long time, the haze in my heart was reduced a lot. When you saw me like this, you seemed to drink a mouthful of this quiet mountain spring. There is no such clean and pollution-free mountain spring now. Along the way,die cast light housing, I was surprised to find that I had always been able to endure anything, but I was dizzy in the carriage, and dizzy to cry ghosts and gods. Soon after I set out, I began to vomit. I vomited so much that my stomach was about to come out. In the next few days, I vomited whatever I ate. I also vomited so numbly that I was ready to vomit out after eating. In such a bumpy ride, We finally arrived at the appointed place. It was the seventh day after we left the Kingdom of Jin, and we were about to arrive at the border of the Later Qin Dynasty. We agreed with the people of the Kingdom of Yan that we would go together. It was here and now that I met her again. In fact, to this day, I have not told them, told Qingci, Xiaoqi, Lian, Gekong, and even Shifu, Yunying, titanium machining parts ,deep draw stamping, I have gradually remembered a lot of things, as Anjin things began to remember one by one. But I can't remember the thing that I used to be Xie Weiying. Every time I force myself to think about it, I will have a splitting headache. There will only be a silver and purple man with evil eyes looking at me sadly in my dream. He is even crying. Every time I dream about it, my heart hurts. However, I can't see his face clearly. I can't remember that person. Who is he? I have been very confused, asked about other people, they all answered hesitantly, said they did not know, asked several times without results, I simply did not ask, then dreamed that I had become accustomed to it, let him let nature take its course, do not want to think much. Qingci once said that part of my memory was forced to forget in my mind after being hurt and stimulated. I can't remember anything that hurts and hurts me, but as Anjin, it's getting clearer and clearer. For four years, I haven't said anything, because since I've started a new life, I don't want to destroy the tranquility and the harmony and beauty of the moment. So I chose to continue to forget. As for the person I used to be Xie Weiying, I can't remember anything, just as I never believed that I used to be the emperor's concubine. That's ridiculous. How could I be an emperor's concubine? That's ridiculous. I never believed it. However, since I have forgotten it, I don't have to remember it again. There won't be many good memories in that kind of smoky place. Forget it. Seven years. Now I finally think of her, this enchanting and strong woman.
We have been separated for seven years. I still remember the woman who cried for me on my back. I remember the surprise when I first saw her seductive dance. I remember what she did for me when she left. I remember her beautiful face. I recall the happiness every time I saw her. I recall the days when we drank and recited poems together. I remembered the promise she made to me when she left. I remembered that she said I love you. The once handsome young man has grown up and become the Lord of Jinguo, and the once beautiful and coquettish woman has become a mature and noble princess. I was dressed in coarse linen, made a transfiguration, all dressed up as women and children, with the same dirty Yijun, and a grey-robed lotus, which looked like an ordinary family, but my makeup was older, so I dressed up as a maid of lotus, but it was a little strange that I was holding a child in my hand. With a white pet in my arms-a little white sleeping in my arms. Here they come. Lian whispered in my ear. I stood in the corner and looked at her standing high on the carriage ready to come out, her noble bun was covered with exquisite gold and silver steps, exquisite makeup, still beautiful face, but with more dignity and noble temperament, a steady and restrained expression, a purple brocade moire deep clothes, a dark red light fur cloak, wearing a wrist inlaid with red gems, beautifully carved gold bracelets, noble. Elegant, graceful, beautiful. She is indeed the eldest princess of Yan and the real ruler. Murong Dan talked about the long princess, and even the emperor wanted to give her some points. I looked at her, is still rippling like water waves, such as peach blossom as flirtatious and seductive Danfeng eyes, is still the one that makes me so beautiful that I drool,alloy die casting, is still her. As if noticing my burning eyes, she looked at me with some sensitivity. Xiumei wrinkled slightly. I hurried away. She glanced at it lightly and then moved away. When she saw the lotus in a gray robe, she was slightly stunned. Lian saw her and walked over. autoparts-dx.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị