Diễn đàn

It is not easy to be an abandoned concubine

"Because Niang said that she didn't like the palace, she only liked Dad's Hanwang Palace." Although Yan Er has not lived there, but Yan Er also likes there, because Niang likes. "Steamed buns." Luoluo suddenly covered his mouth and almost cried. She is really touched! Qiu Yan nodded and raised his hand to rub the small head of the steamed stuffed bun gently: "It's a good boy!" Said, put the steamed stuffed bun on the ground and let him run to his mother's arms. Steamed stuffed bun As soon as Luoluo looked, hurriedly ran back the steamed stuffed bun tightly hugs, then raised the head to look at the enemy flame. Chou Yan shook out a few folded sleeves, and then looked at Luoluo indifferently: "Since Princess Biluo came to kiss, she must have been unwilling to do so, right?" "Have you ever seen a princess who is in high spirits?" Luoluo picked up the steamed stuffed bun, stood up, and looked at Qiu Yan coldly. Qiu Yan sneered, but did not speak, but looked at Luoluo lightly. Huh? The little steamed stuffed bun suddenly made a sound, pushed away Luoluo, turned his head and looked at a jade pendant hanging on Qiu Yan's clothes, as if he had seen something good, and suddenly ran back to Qiu Yan. Luoluo and Qiu Yan were stunned at the same time. Qiu Yan lowered his head and saw that the child had pulled down the dragon-shaped jade pendant under his clothes while he was unprepared. Oh, my God! Luoluo was startled and hurriedly came forward to catch the steamed stuffed bun,Nail machine manufacturer, where the steamed stuffed bun was so flexible and ran faster than the rabbit. Smelly boy, you. Luoluo words have not finished, the whole body suddenly unstable, heavily into the arms of the enemy flame. Chou Yan fiercely raised his hand around Luoluo's body, and Luoluo was startled and raised his head to Chou Yan's eyes in fear. The familiar smell. It belongs to the taste of bright and cold. Luoluo gawked at Qiu Yan. Qiu Yan twisted his eyebrows, hugged his waist tightly, lowered his head,nail manufacturing machine, and looked at her eyes flashing with color. "Niang, hey, the steamed stuffed bun snatched the big uncle's jade pendant, Niang came to chase the steamed stuffed bun!" The little steamed stuffed bun shouted on purpose! Not that he is not sensible, in fact, he looked at his mother and the big uncle two people are standing and do not speak, he looked very uncomfortable, so grab a jade pendant, enliven the atmosphere. Luoluo and Chou Yan suddenly came to their senses. Luoluo suddenly jumped out of Chou Yan's arms. He blushed and turned to stare at the steamed stuffed bun: "Smelly boy, stop!" With these words, he ran quickly. Qiu Yan looked at the appearance of the two women, suddenly pulled out a bit of hidden smile, raised his hand, looking at the empty embrace. The feeling of holding her is somewhat familiar. "Ah, High Speed Nail Making Machine ,iron nail machine, ah, ah!"! Mother.. Seeing that Luoluo's face seemed to be really angry, the steamed stuffed bun, who was just playing, suddenly froze. Seeing that she caught up with him, Lima ran forward quickly in fright: "Help!"! Concubine! Stop chasing me! Ah, help! Smelly boy, you dare to take anyone's things, don't you? That's the jade pendant of the king of the underworld. You touch his things. Don't you want your life? Stop right there! "Oh, help." The Tigress is going to eat people! Ah, big uncle, help me! The steamed stuffed bun turned in horror and ran in the direction of the enemy flame. You You touched someone's things and you asked him for help? Steamed stuffed bun, you give me stop, stop right away, I must let your ass blossom tonight, you give me stop! "Ah!"! Uncle, big uncle, help me! Baozi hurriedly ran behind Qiu Yan, hid under his cloak, and hugged Qiu Yan's calf tightly with a pair of small arms. "Uncle, help me.." Chou Yan chuckled, looked down at the child holding his leg, and then looked at Luoluo who was chasing him. Come out, you son of a bitch! Didn't I teach you to be polite? You actually.. Why can't you get rid of the problem of holding other people's legs? You have learned to hold other people's thighs so little! You smelly boy, you. Luoluo jumped up and bent down to pull out the steamed stuffed bun. Suddenly, with a tight wrist, Luoluo froze and looked up at the enemy who suddenly grasped her wrist. He's playing with you on purpose. Besides, it's just an ordinary jade pendant. Why scare him like this? "He.." Luoluo froze.
"This child is only one year old and is so clever. Don't you feel gratified as a mother? Do you really want to teach him a lesson?" Qiu Yan suddenly looked at Luoluo coldly. No I Luoluo suddenly has a feeling of being unable to argue, so long she has been fighting with steamed buns like this, if the cold is still there, maybe she doesn't have to have such a big temper. But This Qiu Yan, who does he think he is? Is it difficult for him to take care of her family affairs? Luoluo suddenly puffed out his mouth and lowered his head to stare at the steamed stuffed bun: "Smelly boy, come out quickly!" As soon as the steamed stuffed bun looked, knew that falls falls could not hit him really, hurriedly drilled out from behind the enemy flame, turned hugs falls falls leg: "Hey." Mother.. "Return the jade pendant to him!" Luoluo stared at the steamed stuffed bun. Um. All right.. Baozi raised his mouth and raised his hand to lift the jade pendant, but he could not reach it and could not put it in Qiu Yan's hand. Luoluo was so angry that he bent down and picked up the jade pendant. Then he grabbed Qiu Yan's arm and put it in his hand. "That!" After that, Luoluo picked up the steamed stuffed bun, turned around and strode back. "Well.." But the steamed stuffed bun turned his head and looked at Qiu Yan, who was standing in the same place and looking at the jade pendant in his hand: "Big uncle..." "Uncle what ah, you also uncle." Smelly boy! Luoluo suddenly patted Baozi's buttocks and quickly disappeared from the imperial garden. Chapter 224 Chapter 225 Chapter 225 "Well.." Mother.. The steamed stuffed bun was suddenly thrown on the bed. Smelly boy, you kneel for me! Luoluo stared at the steamed stuffed bun. Oh Steamed stuffed bun hurriedly knelt up, kneeling on the soft bed,Iron Nail Making Machine, plaintively looking at Luoluo: "Niang, Yan son know wrong, Yan son later do not casually take other people's things to play..." "Recite to me what your mother taught you!" Luoluo gritted his teeth. 3shardware.com

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị