Posted: 1 y
Tang Ya smiled and said, "All right, don't be so righteous.". Am I not alive and well? If you want me to be happy, you have to be happy yourself. Even if I really don't have long to live, do you want to see that the last moment of my life has been painful in the past? Have fun with me, okay? Beibei smiled. "Good." Tang Ya leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Beibei, I want to give you a son, and then give him the surname Tang, OK?"? Otherwise, we will be cut off from Tangmen. "No." Beibei was startled and almost blurted out. Why not? Don't you love me? Tanya pouted at once. Although her memory has been restored, her character has also been restored to her girlhood. Beibei said with a wry smile, "It's not that the surname Tang is not good.". It's not about having a baby. Your body now. Tang Ya shook her head and said, "No, I can do it.". I can do it. My own vitality can not stay, but my vitality plus your vitality, can give birth to a new little life, let him live instead of me, how good ah! If I leave in the future, I can't accompany you with him. You won't be lonely, will you? Beibei's body trembled, tears rushed out in an instant, holding her tightly, emotional out of control, "No, no, Xiaoya, I won't let you die, you can't die.". If you dare to die. Then I will accompany you. Tang Ya gently stroked Beibei's hair,ultrasonic welding transducer, eyes are very gentle, "fool, how can people not die ah.". Die early, die late. In fact, I don't feel a loss at all! You have helped me fulfill my greatest wish, and you still love me. Although my life is not too long, I already have what I want to do and have. I don't have any regrets! I just want to give you a baby. Is it good? Beibei could not answer her words at all. At this time, he was already sobbing. Beibei, Beibei. Just then. A spoiling voice came from outside. Tang Ya quickly broke free from Beibei's arms, and Beibei quickly wiped away the tears on his face. He is the head of Tangmen, and he can't let others see his side. Xu Sanshi rushed in from the outside, and only he would rush to Beibei's room so carelessly. As soon as he entered the door, he felt that the atmosphere was not right, looked at Tang Ya's very dissatisfied eyes, and then looked at Beibei's reddish eyes. Ahem, sonicator homogenizer ,ultrasonic generator driver, did I come at a bad time? Can I come back later? Xu Sanshi is ready to go. Don't talk nonsense. Let's talk about something. Beibei said angrily. He knew Xu Sanshi's character very well, and from his voice just now he could tell that something must have happened, and it should be a good thing. Younger Martial Brother seems to be leaving the customs soon. There is a strong fragrance of medicine coming from the laboratory. Now you can smell it on the ground. Would you like to have a look? Xuan Ziwen's laboratory is underground, and the sealing is very good, this medicinal fragrance can be transmitted through the laboratory, which shows its intensity. Hearing what Xu Sanshi said, Beibei was also in high spirits, although he also knew that even if Huo Yuhao made any medicine, there was no way to cure Tang Ya, but there was still a glimmer of hope in his heart. Go and have a look! As Xu Sanshi said, in fact, as soon as Beibei came out of his room, he smelled the fragrance of the medicine. Medicinal fragrance is light, but refreshing, just smell it, Beibei feels the feeling that his soul is ready to move. As soon as his heart moved, Beibei said to Xu Sanshi, "Sanshi, quickly, call all the disciples of Tangmen out and gather in the martial arts field to meditate collectively." Xu Sanshi and his partner for many years, immediately understood what he meant, "Yes!"! Why didn't I think of it? I'll go right away. You and Xiaoya go to the laboratory first. Two people have a clear division of labor, Beibei took Tang Ya's hand and ran quickly towards the entrance of the underground base of the Soul Guide Hall. The closer it is to the direction of the Soul Guide Hall, the stronger the fragrance will be. Even if you just smell it, you can't say how comfortable it is. Even Tang Ya had a faint blush on her pretty face. What a powerful medicine! Younger Martial Brother, what kind of medicine is this? It's so awesome.
When they arrived at the entrance of the underground base of the Soul Guide Hall, other senior officials of Tangmen also gathered here. Let's go. Everybody down. (< a href = "http://www.pnxs.com" target = "_ blank" > www.pnxs.com </a > Pingnan Literature Network) "Beibei waved to the crowd, then looked at Nana and said," Nana, I asked Sanshi to gather the disciples of this school, whether in the Soul Guide Hall or in other halls. After gathering for a while, you immediately take them into the underground base and gather outside Mr. Xuan's laboratory. The underground laboratory area of Tangmen Soul Guide Hall is very large, and it is no problem to accommodate thousands of people at the same time. Now Tangmen has more than 500 disciples, but it's easy to accommodate them. Yes Nana promised. Others are quick to enter the underground base. The medicine fragrance in the underground base was even stronger. Xuan Ziwen looked shocked and said, "Yuhao, this smelly boy is really awesome!"! What kind of medicine did he make? Just smelling it, I think it's better for my body than the drugs I took at the beginning. Don't waste it. Hurry up. The alchemy furnace was developed by him, and he naturally knew a lot about the alchemy furnace. It was a nine-level soul guide, and it also had a vent hole to avoid too much internal pressure. Occasionally, there would be some catharsis, which was undoubtedly the way the fragrance was released. Even this few, through the deflated out of the medicinal fragrance effect is so good, this medicine to what extent ah? In the lab. At this time, refining medicine is not only Huo Yuhao a person, behind him, but also sitting Tang Wutong. Although Huo Yuhao can barely make a nine-level Horcrux, his repair is only eight rings after all,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, and it is still impossible to urge a nine-level Horcrux. However, with Tang Wutong, there is no problem at all. fycgsonic.com
Share on my timeline