Đã đăng: 2 năm
One after another, with a gentle push, Lu Mingyu finally woke up. Picking mulberry took a long breath and looked at her bleary-eyed master on the bed. She chuckled and said, "Madam, I've already gone to court. We're not allowed to disturb your good sleep before I leave. But it's already daybreak. Madam has had breakfast and is going to pay her respects." If there is no accident, it's time for Mrs. Tai to hand over the cards of Guogongfu to her master today. Lu Mingyu also remembered this matter, immediately sober, this is about to sit up, the results just raised his head, the waist just hard, the whole body immediately came a burst of pain, acid so that she frowned and lay down again, her right hand can not help but hold the waist, and what happened last night, once again clear. Chu Xing said that he slept in the front yard at night, but he carried her into the tent before it was dark. The front was light and the back was heavy. The strength was so strong that it seemed to get her through. Finally, Lu Mingyu really had no strength at all. She was carried by Chu Xing to take a bath in the West. She fell asleep before she finished. She slept until now. Madam Picking mulberry looked at her waist confusedly. She knew what the two masters had done at night, but she didn't know exactly. You rub it for me. Lu Mingyu lay face to face on the pillow, helplessly asking for help, she had to go to Sanqiutang early, there was no time for her to slow down. Backhand patted the back, Lu Mingyu closed his eyes and pointed to pick mulberry, "gently rub,smartboard for business, don't force." Picking mulberry answered, hung up the curtain, and sat askew on the bed to serve the master. When he rubbed it, Lu Mingyu's thin lining shrank upward, revealing a piece of skin like snow, with a big slight green palm print on both sides of his waist. At first sight, Picking Mulberry was startled, and a picture slowly emerged in my mind. The tall and big Guogongye pinched his master's small waist from behind. It's just a pose like that. What can you do? In the end did not experience,65 inch smart board, picking mulberry really can not imagine, moderate strength to press a cup of tea kungfu, Lu Mingyu can finally go to the ground. After eating a delicate and small sugar steamed bread and drinking half a bowl of porridge, Lu Mingyu led the mulberry picking to Sanqiu Hall. Chu two madams already arrived, is accompanying too madam to talk, sees Lu Mingyu, two people coincidentally all stare at Lu Mingyu's small face to look. Lu Mingyu is a natural beauty. She seldom dresses up when she goes out when she is young. On the day of offering tea, her face is charming and shy. But today, Lu Mingyu's face is obviously painted with makeup, which is a little whiter than usual. But his face could be painted, but his eyes could not be covered. Seeing the faint blood in the eyes of the bride, Mrs. Chu hurriedly pulled Lu Mingyu to her side and sat down. She clapped Lu Mingyu's hand and smiled at Mrs. Tai. "Shijin is true. I also said that he would love people when he was old. Who would have thought of that?" Look how tired Ah Nuan is. When Shijin comes back tonight, Niang, you have to talk about him. Mrs. Tai nodded with a smile. "It's time to say, it's time to say. But Ah Nuan, you have to be tough yourself. You can't depend on him for everything. You're still young. How can you stand his body?" Because Chu Ying, digital touch screen board ,interactive whiteboard for schools, Chu Xiang is not here, the elders are not so secretive, after all, are experienced people, this is concerned about the younger generation. The makeup could not be concealed, and Lu Mingyu bowed his head in shame. After teasing for a while, the second lady of Chu formally handed the cards to Lu Mingyu. Of course, Lu Mingyu had to be modest. The second lady of Chu insisted on giving them to her. She only said what Lu Mingyu didn't understand and then went to the second room to ask for advice. Too madam also advised Lu Mingyu to accept, at this moment, Lu Mingyu is not polite, put away the cards, listen to the elders. As we chatted, the forecourt steward sent an invitation. Too madam lets servant girl hand Lu Mingyu, "have what card later, give a madam directly." Lu Mingyu hurriedly said, "Grandmother, read it first. I've just been a housekeeper. I'm sure I'll have to discuss it with you later. You read it first, and save me from handing over the post again." The tone is very intimate. Too madam refuses to answer, ask her meaningfully, "a Nuan does not even have the strength to read the post?" Lu Mingyu was immediately defeated, took the post, pretended to be angry, and turned his back to the elders. Mrs. Tai and Mrs. Chu looked at each other and smiled. When Lu Mingyu finished reading the post, her heart missed a beat. She hesitated for a moment. She got up and replied with a smile, "Grandmother, second aunt, it's a post from Fu Wang Fu. At the end of the month, the third emperor's grandson is one month old. The princess invites us all to have fun.".
” Last year, the third prince got married and married the youngest daughter of Lord Yan, the governor of Tongzheng. After marriage, she was granted the title of King Fu and given another place to live in the palace. When Mrs. Tai heard this, the smile on her face faded. The second lady of Chu also had a trace of melancholy on her eyebrows. Up to now, the three princes have given birth to three grandsons one after another. However, the eldest grandson of the emperor was born to the imperial concubine of Prince Qing, and the second grandson of the emperor was born in Prince Rui. The aunt of the Chu family, Princess Qing, has been married for nine years, but only two granddaughters have been born, and one son has not been born. An ordinary woman can't stand up straight without a son, let alone a princess? His own granddaughter can not give birth to the emperor's grandson, and then listen to other Wang Ye to add a son, the wife's heart is not blocked. ~ When Lu Mingyu first took the cards, his wife's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law worried that she was not used to it and told her a lot of things. Lu Mingyu sat in Sanqiu Hall all morning and had a meal with his wife at noon. Then he went back to Dingfeng Hall with backache. As soon as he came back, he went to bed first. Shall I rub it for you again, madam? Picking mulberry asked thoughtfully. Lu Mingyu nodded. Picking mulberry sits down and controls the strength more skillfully. Lu Mingyu lay on his stomach with his eyes closed, thinking of the full moon ceremony at Fu Wang Fu. In her previous life, she married to Guogongfu in April. At that time, she was the wife of Chu Sui. She was not the wife of Guogongfu, and the second wife of Chu was young. At that time, the second wife of Chu continued to be the housekeeper. But the second lady of Chu liked her very much. When she was the housekeeper, she would call her over,75 inch smart board, which meant that she should be familiar with her first. So Lu Mingyu had a draft for the gift list to Fu Wang Fu. As for Princess Qing. Lu Mingyu didn't have to worry about the sad faces of his wife and the second wife of Chu. If everything was the same as before, Princess Qing would be able to give birth to the fourth grandson in March next year. Her wife held the fourth grandson in her arms and cried with tears streaming down her face, saying that her nephew looked like her uncle and that the fourth grandson looked like Chu Xing. It must be her eldest grandson who was reincarnated. hsdsmartboard.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian