Đã đăng: 2 năm
He touched the stone wall, touched a big circle full of stone walls, there was no place to rest his hands, and his feet were swimming until now. I feel a little tired. Bai Yan was no exception. She felt that it was getting more and more difficult to tread water. "Can you go up?" She shouted. "We're going to be buried here!" Rui Wei sighed. "What did you say?" Asked Bai Yan in alarm. Rui Wei already knew that it was difficult to survive in a desperate situation, so he had to drown when he couldn't step on the water. Since he knew that he would die, he was open-minded. "Miss Bai," she said with a smile, "they're Mandarin ducks in the same cave, and we're Mandarin ducks in the same water. Not bad. It's not bad for us to be buried in water." "What are you talking about?" Said Bai Yanjiao angrily. "Think of a way to go up!"! In times of crisis, women always rely on men. Although Bai Yan's martial arts are better than Rui Wei's, she also expects Rui Wei to save her at this time. Rui Wei said with a smile, "You can think of a way, but I can't." Bai Yan swam for a while to understand the situation and said in despair, "Rui Wei, are we going to die like this?" Rui Wei said helplessly, "God wants us to die. What can you do?" "You're a big man," said Bai Yan. "Can't you use your brain to save a woman?" "Well, miss," said Rui Wei with a wry smile, "I'll use my head for you." Said to dive into the water, only to feel the depth of the water, it took a while to rise up. The water was so dark that nothing could be seen. Bai Yan dared not dive down to find out what was going on. As soon as Rui Wei came up, he asked, "Have you?" Is there a way? Rui Wei said with a smile, "What kind of way is that? Do you think there is a land route below? I'm not scaring you. It's all water below." I'll probably suffocate to death when I dive to the end. Bai Yanfang turned pale. She bit her mouth and said with a shiver, "This.." This "What to do." Rui Wei listens to her pitiful voice, blame oneself should not frighten her, comfort a way: "Although feel not after all, let me discover however." Source. Still trembling, Bai Yan said, "Well.." That What's the use? "Of course it's useful," said Rui Wei. "It was supposed to be stagnant water here. You can't live in stagnant water. Since it's living water, you can live with it. Word, we have a chance to live. Bai Yan felt at ease and could not speak clearly because she trembled with fear. "How can I live quickly?" She said hurriedly. "I can't step on it any more." The water.. Rui Wei was about to speak when suddenly a faint voice came from above, and Rui Wei could not hear it clearly, so he lifted the True Qi and forced the voice to go up. "Who are you? Please speak up." Above that person knows the distance below is too deep, also mention true airway: "Rui eldest brother?"? I'm Gao Mojing. Rui Wei was overjoyed and said, "It's Sister Gao. Why did you come here?"? He supposed that the voice above was made by the enemy. But unexpectedly is Gao Mojing, no wonder she does not dare to speak loudly, dares to be afraid of the nun in the mercy nunnery to discover! Gao Mojing's internal skills have been cultivated to the point of "selfless and hidden". With her on top, Rui Wei's almost desperate mood suddenly opened up. "Miss Bai," said Lang, "now we are saved." "You have a plan," said Bai Yan in a strange voice. "Let's think of our own way to live. Don't rely on her to save us." Rui Wei said with a smile, "I don't know if my method will work. Even if it works, there's little hope of survival. When she comes, you don't have to bear any more." Heart, one hundred percent saved, wait. "She's not a fairy, either," said Bai Yan with a sneer. Rui Wei's tone was too positive, plastic pallet crates ,secondary containment pallet, as if she regarded the woman above as an omnipotent female Bodhisattva, which caused Bai Yan to be full of jealousy. Meaning, I forgot that at this time my life also depends on her to save. I haven't seen Gao Mojing's response for a long time. Rui Wei mentioned True Qi and shouted, "Sister Gao, Sister Gao!" "You're going to call the enemy, aren't you?". Rui Wei said anxiously, "Eh?"? Where did she go? Bai Yan forgot the horror of death and said jealously, "You think she will risk her life to save you. Hum, she will come down to save you." Such a high distance, do not want to go up again, Rui Wei, you die this heart, she left, we think of our own way to live seriously. Rui Wei suddenly realized, "she must be looking for a rope!" "The distance is at least a hundred feet," said Bai Yan. "Where can I find this long rope?".
” "Master Rumeng is a monk after all," said Rui Wei. "Monks are merciful. Although they know that someone is going to steal her seven-leaf fruit, they set it up here. Trap, but will not not prepare a long rope to save, as long as she found the long rope, we will be saved immediately. As soon as Bai Yan heard that it was reasonable, her life was still important, and she secretly hoped that Gao Mojing would quickly find the long rope. Master Rumeng realized that it was all over. For a while, two people were waiting in a hurry, above Gao Mojing came the voice way, "Rui eldest brother, I put the rope." Rui Wei and Bai Yan shouted almost at the same time, "Let go, let go!" They anxiously waited for the rope to come down, and Bai Yan could not wait for the rope to come in front of her. She was so tired that she almost lost her strength. It's hard for a moment. Don't you? An hour has passed since he fell into the trap, and the man who meets the water again has no place to rest, so he has stepped on the water until now. It's almost the same. Besides, they only know a little about water and are not proficient in it. If they don't have excellent internal skills, they can rely on their internal skills to lift their spirits. Otherwise, he would have drowned by this time. Wait! Wait! Wait! Two people wait for the heart to want to jump out, still do not see the rope falls down, Bai Yan scolds: "That wench probably dies." "Yes!" "It will take some time for this long rope to fall," said Rui Wei. Bai Yan laughed inexplicably and said, "You're so confused. Even a goose feather should fall down at this time. Rui Wei, what are you doing?" You, maybe she didn't find the long rope at all, just lied to you. Rui Wei secretly shook his head, never believe that Gao Mojing did not find the long rope, there must have been some kind of change above, to prevent Gao Mojing from releasing. Rope it down. After waiting for another moment, Bai Yan became impatient and scolded, "Smelly girl, are you dead?"? Why don't you let the rope down? "It's coming down," he replied suddenly. As soon as Bai Yan was pleased, she cried out, "Yes, quick, quick!" Rui Wei suddenly said, "That's not Sister Gao's voice. It seems to be what Master Ru Meng said." Bai Yan was about to reply, "Fart!" The bucket listens to "swells" the sound to be loud,plastic pallet crates, the water splashes in all directions, swims quickly to meet, she only when falls. Here comes a life-saving rope. binpallet.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian