Đã đăng: 2 năm
Arrived at the courtyard, happened to meet Yun Jinying with two children also entered the courtyard, cloud shallow up to say hello: "elder sister, come to see big aunt?" "Yes, the fifth sister is doing very well today. She is valiant and heroic. She has the posture of a woman who is not inferior to a man." Yun Jinying praised. Since she went back to her mother's home last year to take care of her sick mother, and saw that Yunqian personally helped her mother cure her illness, she has made a great change to Yunqian, and today Yunqian has brought honor to the Yunjia family, and now she speaks politely. Now in Hou Fu, the people who know in their hearts have almost regarded Yunqian as a life-saving Bodhisattva. If there is a sudden illness threatening life, Yunqian is the only one who can be trusted by everyone. Moreover, today's cloud shallow in character and attitude has changed a lot, everyone is very concerned about very good, this is also Yun Jinying loved. She pushed the two children beside her and said, "Why don't you call me Aunt Wu?" A girl, a boy. The girl is about five or six years old, and her nickname is Sister Min. The boy is about two or three years old, and his nickname is Brother Yu. Aunt Wu. Sister Min hugged Yun Jinying's legs and almost hid most of her body behind Yun Jinying, showing only one head and timid eyes. Jade elder brother son is a little bolder,Time Delay Faucet, tilted his head, a pair of eyes curiously staring at the cloud shallow, cloud shallow learn him to look at him outside, two people, big eyes stare small eyes, suddenly, jade elder brother son showed a smile, laughing with short legs ran behind his mother. Shy about what? She's your aunt,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, just like your second aunt. Yun Jinying pulled them out and ended in failure. She smiled apologetically at the cloud. It's all right, child. I haven't seen it. It's normal to be a little scared. I'll often go to my grandparents'house in the future. Yunqian went up and touched their heads. Yun Jinying smiled and asked Yun Qian, "Have you come to see your grandmother?" "Mmm." "Then you go first, and I'll talk to my grandmother with my mother later." The cloud nods shallowly, waves with two children, then follows the bamboo green to walk to the old lady's room. The old lady was half lying on the imperial concubine's couch in front of the window, her eyes a little entranced. "Grandmother?" The cloud called. "Oh, you're here." The old lady came to her senses and stretched out her hand to get up. Yunqian went up to help her up and said, "Did Grandma take a walk after dinner?" "Go ahead and make an appointment with your grandmother Yan in the yard and talk by the way." The old lady said that now that she had talked about Old Lady Yan, the old lady's application became serious. "What's wrong with Grandmother?" She asked. "Shallow." The old lady took Yunqian by the hand and asked someone to move a stool in front of her and let Yunqian sit down. She asked solemnly, "Today, in the bleachers of the other courtyard, Grandma saw you treating your grandmother Yan with a dignified look. Did she have a serious illness?" Cloud shallow hesitated for a moment, Stainless Steel Trough Urinal ,Time Delay Tap, or decided to speak out, said: "Grandmother, you listen to me." Seeing that she looked dignified, the old lady immediately raised her heart. Up to now, there are few people of the same generation left, and Mrs. Yan is the most compatible one for her. If Mrs. Yan really goes, it won't be far from her own day. Grandmother, Mrs. Yan's heart and liver are now severely atrophied. It is precisely because of the decline of the internal organs that provide energy for the body, that the body's water can not be discharged. Therefore, she looks more swollen than usual. Chapter 171 suspicion. "Then she." The old lady stood up, her hands trembling. She was afraid at the thought of her lifelong best friend leaving. The old lady suddenly grabbed Yunqian's hand and said in a hurried voice, "Shallow son, your magic.." So powerful, can you. "Grandmother." Yunqian took her hand instead and poured Gang Qi into her body, which calmed her down. The old lady probably felt that she had lost her manners. She loosened Yunqian's hand and went back. Her eyes were red. She said, "Grandma was a little excited just now. Now Grandma wants to know how many days you can have with Grandma Yan." If you don't meet me, there will be about half a year.
"Yunqian took out a piece of paper from his bosom and opened it for the old lady to see." This is my list, which can alleviate her illness and enjoy the family happiness of her descendants for three more years. " She paused for a moment and then said, "Grandmother, don't worry. After several considerations, Mrs. Yan will reduce a lot of pain after taking this prescription. It's a good thing." The old lady listened and nodded, but she was not as emotional as she had just been. If there is no cloud shallow, I am afraid she has gone first last year. Three years. At their age, three more years of life is already a lot. Who knows what will happen in three years? Maybe she will leave in three years. Yunqian didn't know that her grandmother would think of this in her heart. She comforted her by saying, "Grandmother, it's human nature to be born, old, sick and dead. It's just that as a doctor, I can reduce the sudden illness of everyone. But it's still impossible to eradicate it. It's also what people often say about dying of old age.". Mrs. Yan also knows that death is inherent. She is very open-minded now. Grandmother, don't worry too much. In the daytime, Mrs. Yan is very open-minded when she wants to speak from her eyes, which shows that she already knows her body very well. She doesn't say it, just doesn't let her family worry about it. The old lady sighed, she did not know, just look at the children now really well, who think there is enough time for family happiness? She smiled bitterly. She patted Yunqian's hand and said, "Don't worry. Grandmother has figured it out. Grandmother is old now.." "Bah, grandmother, you are in good health now, and your granddaughter will make you live a long life." Yun Qian hugged her and said, "Grandmother, you can rest assured that your granddaughter will care about Mrs. Yan. If she can be happier, maybe she can live more." She thought about it, then took out the prescription and said,stainless steel toilet, "The medicine my granddaughter wants to use is huge. I hope I can borrow some from the Imperial Medical Department." "That.." "Grandmother, don't worry. The granddaughter will solve this problem. You can give her this prescription for a few days first. When the new medicine is ready, you can change it for a new one." 。 cnkexin.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian