Đã đăng: 1 năm
"I'm not happy." Candle yuan stopped and turned his back to Yuncai to make a sound at night. "Why are you unhappy again?" Asked Yuncaiye with a wry smile. Didn't you just let him make a mess of him last night? Who on earth said such words as "Master is obedient and I am obedient"? Candle yuan had obviously forgotten all about last night. He dragged Yun Caiye in front of him. He lowered his head and frowned and said, "Master, don't light sky lanterns and fireworks for her, OK?"? Master Hasn't even ordered it for me. "But the master has promised her." Yun Caiye sighed, "Why are you still playing with fireworks when you are so old?" With a sneer, Zhu yuan asked, "Am I old?" As soon as Yuncai choked in the night, he immediately followed the little disciple's downcast hair and said, "No, no, no. My Candle yuan is the youngest." Candle yuan, however, still thought it was not enough. He continued to ask, "Master, do you know how old the Orchid Heavenly Maiden is?" Yun Caiye shook his head. "I don't know." He usually does not pay much attention to the orchid goddess, not to mention the age of the female fairy has always been taboo by the immortals, how can he take the initiative to inquire about it? Zhu yuan was quite satisfied with Yun Caiye's answer, but he still did not forget to continue to smear his rival in love: "Lan Tiannu is already fifty thousand years old!"! Master, before you became an immortal, she was old enough to be your grandmother. "Although she is white and beautiful,Self-closing Shower Valve, you can't tell what devious ways she used." Cloud picking night: "… …" Fifty thousand years old, she is not married, character is also quite worrying, but the little apprentice can not be so behind the criticism of others ah. But now he could not reprimand Zhu yuan. He could only coax her and say, "Yes, yes, yes. Zhu yuan is whiter and more beautiful than her. Master only loves you." Then Zhu yuan smiled and said with a smile, "Zhu yuan only loves Master." Then he lowered his head and wanted to kiss Yuncaiye. However,Self-closing Faucet, the cloud picked the head of the night and dodged the kiss. Candle yuan kissed him on the corner of his lips, and his face froze again. Yun Caiye immediately opened his mouth and said, ".." Go back and kiss again. If you use too much force, Master won't be able to see anyone later. Candle yuan frowned and deceived him by saying, "I'm gentle." When Yun Caiye heard this, he immediately laughed. He pinched the tip of the little disciple's nose and returned to him what Zhu yuan had said in bed last night: "No, no. Zhu yuan's obedient master is also obedient." Candle yuan: "… …" What do you mean by lifting a rock only to drop it on your own feet? This is it. Candle yuan still did not give up, all the way to catch a loophole to kiss Yuncaiye, Yuncaiye laughed and dodged left and right to play with him, so that after entering the birthday banquet hall, suddenly bumped into the eyes of the immortals looking at him together. Still holding the candle in his hand, he did not let go. With a smile on his face, he hesitated to open his mouth and said, "Everybody.." "Ah, stainless steel shower tray ,Concealed Flush Valve, here comes the night fairy." "Pick the night fairy, come on, come on." When the immortals first saw Yuncaiye holding his little disciple's hand and entering the hall together, they were stunned, but they didn't think much about it. They just thought Yuncaiye doted on his little disciple. After all, they were master and disciple. What else could happen? So they gathered around and hugged Yuncai to ask him about the immortal couple. Picking the night fairy, I heard that you went to the old moon a few days ago to ask for a marriage line. Is it true? Dan Jun Shangxian, holding the wine bottle, squeezed to Yuncaiye's side and looked at him with burning eyes and asked. Cai Ye opened his eyes a little wider and retreated a little toward Zhu yuan. He nodded and said, "It's true.." However Before Yuncai had finished talking, a few fairies standing on the periphery began to cry with their handkerchiefs in their hands. They would rather be single all their lives than have someone take away his heart, and they wouldn't want that person to be an orchid goddess. Confused by the cry, Yuncaiye took Candle yuan's hand and retreated again and again. When he reached the threshold, he suddenly heard a shy and timid female voice. "Picking night immortals-" When the immortals heard the sound, they parted on both sides to make way for the orchid. The cloud picked the night and looked blankly at the woman in purple in front of them, but the eyes of the candle were slowly darkened. Chapter 72 joint nationality 4. "Pick the night fairy, you, you're here." The orchid's cheeks were reddish, and she walked leisurely to the front of Yuncai Night, but she kept bowing her head and twisting her head, and her voice was as thin as a mosquito, so that people had to waste a lot of effort to hear it clearly.
Candle yuan looked at her shy and timid weak appearance, only to feel that her purple dress was extremely obtrusive, but the next moment he did not know what he thought of, the lips suddenly raised a cold smile, holding the cloud night's hand also slightly tightened a little. Yun Caiye was attacked by the two men. He looked puzzled. Finally, he pulled his hand out of Candle yuan's hand. He weighed his words carefully and said, "Lan Shangxian gave me an invitation. I should have come." Orchid: "… …" Why is picking night immortals still so incomprehensible? Can't he see the deep feeling in her eyes! But Yuncaiye really couldn't see the deep feeling in the eyes of the orchid. To be exact, he couldn't see the difference between the orchid and the other people who looked at him. Because of their own appearance, others always look at Yuncai night with infatuation, or like, or despise, or surprise. However, it was because there were too many, so he took it for granted. He knew that she liked him, but she liked his appearance and the power behind him more than she liked him. Beautiful things everyone will like, he also likes the beautiful beauty of the city, also like the peach blossom, but the true love can not be hidden. The light of the eyes flashed slightly, and every time the gaze before opening the mouth would expose everything in the bottom of my heart, which could not be seen at night in the eyes of the orchid. She just looked at him like an ordinary person looking at a beautiful flower. So Yuncaiye really doesn't understand why the orchid should be affectionate to a flower. Instead, it's the little apprentice who's with him now. In the past, when Zhu yuan was still pretending to be a fool, at least he would restrain some emotions, but since the last time they had made everything clear in the Peach Blossom Garden,Flush valve price, his eyes had become extremely explicit, always with a strong and possessive desire, wishing he could chew it up and swallow it so deeply. cnkexin.com
Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian